Do you find yourself forgetting important dates, appointments, and meetings on a pretty regular basis? There’s no reason to continue on like that when you can make use of a variety of different calendar-based apps whose sole purpose is to keep you organized. What’s great is that these apps make user-friendliness a high priority, so organization doesn’t become a part-time job for you. Instead, you can import content quickly and easily and then go about your day.
The best calendar apps for iPad
16 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
TimeTree keeps a family and a group organized. It helps manage busy lives while sharing the calendar, tasks, notes and more. The free calendar app is a hit, with 20 million users! The "Full Month" view shows upcoming events quickly and by the month. You can also switch display types to "Week" and "List".
- Invite new members via E-mail, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS and more.
- Create and edit events for all members.
- Use the Communication section to add comments and photos to individual events.
- Reminders can be delivered to everyone in the group.
Over 25 million people rely on Any.do to organize their life and get more done! To enhance your productivity, there are cross-platform support for recurring reminders, location reminders, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments. Easily view your events and to-do list & Tasks for the day, week or month. Seamlessly sync in real-time with your phone’s calendar and google calendar!
- Get reminders for a scheduled time, when you reach a particular location or set recurring reminders so you never miss a thing.
- Work together with shared lists and assigned tasks to collaborate and get more done, with anyone.
- Widget with simple and powerful features to keep your to do list and calendar events always at hand.
- Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more.
This smart calendar can be used with both Google calendar and your iOS calendar, making it much more convenient and efficient for iPad users. It has a clean look and fantastic interface that allows users to quickly add and manage their calendars. The app has multiple calendar views for days, weeks, months and more. There’s also real-time sync, the option to work offline, an advanced reminder system and more. There’s an in-app purchase to upgrade to the Pro Version.
- An intuitive calendar that even helps predict your entries
- There are 8 different calendar views
- Real-time sync with Google and iOS calendars
- Advanced reminder system, Works offline
- In-app purchase for the Pro Version
This stylish and intuitive calendar app is easy to use, powerful, functional and customizable. It has just about everything you could want in a calendar app. There are 6 different calendar modes, can display multiple calendars, custom reoccurring events, Reminders, passcode protections, personalize colors and fonts, share your events, intuitive gestures, add pictures for display, notification center widget, works on all iDevices and more. There are numerous in-app purchases for upgrades and add-ons.
- Stylish, intuitive and highly customizable calendar app
- 6 different calendar modes, Display multiple calendars
- Events and Reminders, Custom reoccurring events, Passcode protected
- Personalize fonts, colors, pictures for your calendars
- Numerous in-app purchases for upgrades and add-ons
Want to be able to connect your calendar with other people’s calendars? Raft lets you share your calendar so you can more easily plan events, or see what they have going on. You can create events with a photo background and fun GIFs, see upcoming plans, and share plans, start conversations, and get likes with the Feed feature. You can plan and chat inside each event, keep some events private if you want, and log in easily with Facebook. Want a separate calendar for just you and your partner or bestie? Go ahead!
- Add photos, GIFs, and emojis to your events
- Keep some events private and share others
- Log in with Facebook
- Free to use
- Share your calendar with friends and family
The FxTeam Economic Calendar keeps you in the loop with economy events in the Forex market. For over 10 years, people have been getting fresh, timely financial news from FxTeam and this is no different. You'll get the freshest stats data including commodities, goods, and stock index futures. The Forex indicators are updated in real time directly after their release, and there are different filters you can use so that you only see the information you want and need. You can customize the importance of news and add or remove news listings from other countries, add or remove whole sections, and tap on calendar events to see more information.
- Stay informed when it comes to economy events in the Forex market
- See updated actual values of Forex indicators in real time
- Remove or add news from other countries
- Tap on calendar event to go more in-depth
- Free to use
If you observe the Islamic Calendar and would like an app that recognizes these dates the Islamic Calendar app is a user-friendly option. This one displays the current Islamic calendar (Hijri) events and dates as well the Gregorian calendar dates. You can skip ahead to any year you want and see when events fall, you can view the current day's moon phase, and you can see the Hijri date displayed on the app icon. There are a few different themes to choose from, you can view the monthly calendar mode, and you'll find that all the tools and features are easy to access and use.
- View the current Islamic calendar (Hijri) events and dates
- View the Gregorian calendar dates
- There are a few themes to choose from
- Skip ahead to any year and view the dates
- See the Hijiri date on the app icon
Calendrium lets you find out everything about each day. You'll learn about historical events, the times of the sunset and sunrise, the length of the day, the number of the week, and more. You can find out about historical events that happened on this day in history and share with your friends via text message or Facebook, see what phase the moon is in, find out your geographic coordinates, find out how long today will last, and find out how many days since January 1/until December 31. No Internet is required.
- Pinch to zoom on planetary view
- Find out day length, sunrise and sunset times, week number, day number, and year
- Learn what happened on this day in history
- Share info with your friends
- No Internet connection needed