We’ve put together a list of apps for bikers and by bikers we mean both motorcycle riders and bicycle riders. These apps offer all kinds of fun and challenge when checking out the game offerings but there are others that act as sports and fitness tools that can track all kinds of important information about your ride. Because of this wide variety of offerings this is the kind of list that can appeal to a number of different people with different interests and hobbies.
The best biker apps for iPhone 2021
11 Mar 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
EatSleepRIDE is a good biker app made for tracking and motorcycle enthusiasts, for their social networking and safety. With this app you can track unlimited rides, explore and share the best routes nearby, ride with a group and take the worry out of riding for your family and friends.
All features listed are free. Support us and go premium to get CRASHLIGHT® crash detection. Join us, we're on a mission to build the best tools for motorcycle riders. Join the ride!
- Record and track unlimited motorcycle rides; no Data Plan required
- Save your rides and see your speed and distance and lean angle
- Explore and share motorcycle roads nearby and worldwide
- Create private ride groups and see your friends on the map
- Collect miles and rank on the Leaderboard to play games and win prizes
- Enable Live Tracking to share your location with family and friends
- Checkout Events, Stories, News
- Go premium to automatic crash detection with CRASHLIGHT® and do even more
Welcome to Where2Ride, a handy motorbike app! We've mapped out over 10,000 Bike Events, Destinations, Great Rides, Amazing things to do and more! Bike Nights, Shows, Races, Rallys, Group Rides, Auctions, Seminars, Dealer Events...we have it all. Upload a picture of your bike in your profile and you could be selected as the Where2Ride Bike of the Day!
- Featuring bikes and great rides
- Includes the RIDE2WIN Challenge and RIDE2WIN
- Get points for riding, attending events and visiting new states & destinations
- Get special deals, discounts and offers from local businesses and Where2Ride partners
- A new, easy to use, user interface
- Everything free
The QuickScroll app is the perfect phone dialer app for outdoors, allowing you to conveniently place phone calls even with a rain-wet screen, gloved hands and cradled phone. Furthermore, the included watch 6Pad™ dial pad offers an unrivaled manual dialing option for reaching any contact from your watch in a couple of seconds. See more at http://www.quickscroll.net
• Great for dialing in difficult conditions
• Suitable for all types of outdoor activities
• Perfect for Apple Watch users
• Easy to learn and easy to use
Introducing Indian Ride Command, the ultimate accessory for Indian Motorcycles. Ride Command is an app for bikers, designed to enhance your riding experience by providing ride planning, maps, vehicle diagnostic data, and Bluetooth connectivity. Indian Ride Command is a registered trademark of Polaris Industries Inc. with this app you can:
- View and share your rides with a 3D playback
- Track your rides and share the best with other riders
- Get maintenance reminders and more
- Find dealers, food, gas and other points of interest while you are on the road
WolfPack, the top biker app. enhances the group riding experience. Before going on a “run,” WolfPack lets you invite fellow riders to join a pack and plan out a group run at a specified time and date. Once your pack is ready to ride, WolfPack provides an on-ride navigation experience, with turn-by-turn directions, a radar showing the position of other riders relative to you and the ability to send quick, predefined messages to your pack with just a couple of taps of your finger.
- Pack management: create “WolfPacks” of friends who want to travel together
- Integrated chat system: share text and photos with your group
- Run management: plan and schedule routes for you and your pack
- Pack Radar (find where your fellow group members are to make sure no one falls behind)
- Run Library: Access routes planned by the worldwide WolfPack community. Copy and customize the run and share with your pack
- A Growing Community: Plan and broadcast a Public Run open to anyone or search for open rides near you.
With BikerBuddy you can create a network of bike-minded people to help aid you in your adventure ride. This good app for bikers lets you seek out other riders in your area who have offered up their place to stay for a low rate. Other riders just like you know what it is like to be on the road and share your passion for life on two wheels.
- Find places to stay for bike-minded people
- Use powerful filters to narrow your search
- Get paid for hosting other riders
- Meet other riders along the way
While there are plenty of people who ride their bike just for fun, others look at it more as a sport or fitness routine. The Diablo Super Biker US app has been built for the latter group and gives them a way to keep track of data regarding their ride. This app has been designed so you can use it on the streets or the track and from there it will track different pieces of information such as your max lean angle, average speed, the max speed, the time, and the lap number. All of your stats and information can be shared on Facebook.
- Keep track of a variety of details regarding your bike ride
- The app is user-friendly
- Use this one for rides on the street or on the track
- Take the sport to the next level
Why spend hundreds of dollars on a Garmin Zumo or TomTom Rider? Scenic, a motorbike app is a true alternative, and in some ways even better than expensive navi units. Try it for free! Scenic can do a lot of things for you making planning your ride easy and quick.
- Scenic has a vast database of thousands of beautiful routes
- Scenic can generate a round trip for you in a given direction with a given distance
- Let Scenic navigate you with clear on-screen instructions, voice guidance and customizable detour behavior
- Scenic doesn't need a connection while you are navigating
- Take pictures along the way and add a comment. Scenic remembers where you took them and will save them
- Scenic will remember and tell you all information on your trip
An app for bikers The BestBikingRoads.com iOS app is the latest extension of the webs largest motorcycle touring resource (Established and running for over 8 years). Benefit from the experience of over 25,000 motorcyclists and over 7500 routes from all over the world. Community added and peer reviewed favourite roads. Add your favourite roads and contribute to the community, search for a road, look up roads and routes in new areas for trip planning or weekend rides. This app for bikers tested and recommended by some of the worlds most renowned motorcycle publications.
- GPX format files of each route can be downloaded directly
- Access to over 4000 route photos of motorcycle routes, added by the community.
- Share your routes with biker friends who have different devices.
- On Bike Film Footage of the route (where available)
- Incorrect routes can be deleted
The Law Tigers Mobile Application is one of those things you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download this biker app. The Law Tigers Mobile App is a valuable tool to streamline the process of recording and reporting on a motorcycle accident. It includes post-accident to-do’s and fact & evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when a motorcycle accident happens. Law Tigers Mobile App features include:
- Camera, video recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any motorcycle accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle a motorcycle accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aids in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Emergency Services Locator
Are you on a cross-country motorcycle trip? Want to take the helmet off and breathe a little while you ride? Helmet Law lets you look at the motorcycle laws for all 50 states, including of course helmet laws. Open the app quickly, and find out what you need to know. The biker app Helmet Law lets you focus on the laws quickly so you can get back on the road. You will enjoy this biker app like many bikers do. If you're looking for laws on off-road riding, please see other app, Helmet Law X-treme Off-Road laws. Featuring laws for dirt bikes and ATVs. It features:
- Helmet laws
- Enclosed 3-wheeled helmet laws
- Eye protection laws
- Handlebars laws
- Helmet speakers’ laws