If you run a small or medium-sized business then you will be amazed by just how much usage you can get out of your iPhone. There are many fantastic apps available for the iPhone that are designed for business purposes like: meetings, shift management, document scanners, creating documents, presentations and many more practical business apps. Take a look at the following list, because you're about to find some great tools to help you run various aspects of your business!
The best business apps for iPhone
29 May 2020, by Christine Pamintuan
Every day, millions of people search on Google for businesses like yours. Make your Business Profile on Google stand out for free and turn those searches into your customers with the Google My Business app. 4.7 out of 5 stars from 24.8K Ratings. The range of options can be from local shops to online ones like bitcoin evolution app ones.
- More than just a local listing.
- Easily connect with customers on the go.
- Share with customers what makes your business unique.
- Get insights on your business.
Business often takes you out of the office and onto the road - so shouldn't your travel and expense solution be able to go with you? Access the power of SAP Concur on your mobile device and book business travel in the cab, finish expense reports in the airport, and approve invoices on the bus.
- Manage the entire travel and expense process on-the-go
- Quickly review and approve reports, invoices, travel requests
- Book a flight / hotel / car quickly and easily from anywhere
- Track and submit car mileage easily
iPostal1 is a good business app and the #1 Digital Mailbox Service worldwide. Choose a mailing address for business or personal use from hundreds of real street addresses across the U.S. and other countries, starting at just $9.99/month. Get your own Digital Mailbox to view and manage your postal mail and packages, 24/7 from anywhere, with an app or online.
- Get your mail where, when and how you want it
- Choose a mailing address for business or personal use
- Create a complete business presence by adding a phone or fax number
- Clear image of the outside of the mail you receive
- Request to forward, open and scan, pick up, shred or discard your mail
- Great for entrepreneurs working from home, PO Box renters, frequent travelers, students etc
Cisco WebEx is an incredible app and an invaluable business tool especially if your business is already set up to hold WebEx meetings. This universal app is loaded with features including WebEx training center, event center and meetings server. There’s mobile video conferencing, high quality video, 2-way video with camera switcher, voice activated video switching, view content and video simultaneously, supports collaboration meeting rooms, wideband audio support, file sharing, iWorks docs and so much more. Easily invite participants to the meeting, mute participants, see the attendee list and just about anything else you can think of for video meetings.
- An invaluable app for WebEx meetings
- Incredible tool to host meetings with invited participants
- Numerous video switching capabilities, High quality videos
- File sharing, iWorks docs, See who attended
- A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed
Quip makes collaborating with coworkers or staff easy, efficient and productive. Share documents and task lists, enable others to edit documents, real-time chat and messaging within the app, create or edit spreadsheets with over 400 functions, numerous import and export options, access on any device at any time and much more. If you are the manager or supervisor, you can observe, review and edit projects that are shared through this app. Additionally, you can communicate directly to your staff through this app in real-time if you see that something needs edited.
- Collaborate with coworkers or staff through this app
- Share documents and other projects, Allow others to edit
- Monitor and review projects, Real-time chat and messaging
- Access projects from any iDevice at any time
- Multiple Import and Export options
Created by Microsoft, this app is a fantastic intra-company communication tool. It helps users connect with every single person in their company. Communications can take place via text, photos, videos, and more, accommodating even large files. A powerful search function lets users look for key terms in groups, files, as well as conversations. Users can customize their push notifications and also respond to messages from the lock screen. This is a free app and supports 25 languages, making it highly accessible to everyone.
- Intra-company collaboration tool
- Connect via text, photos, videos, and more
- Powerful search function
- Interactive push notification
- Supports 25 languages
This productivity app allows users to chart out their day in a way that makes them more efficient at knocking out the tasks that need to be taken care of on any given day. This app integrates a calendar, to-do list, notes, and more to provide a perfect visual of all that needs to be done. Whether it is Google Calendar, MS Outlook, MS Exchange, Yahoo! Calendar, and other calendar apps, 24me will sync with it and put it all together for users - even via email. New tasks, notes, and events can be created using voice commands, and labels can also be added for those who want to take it up a notch.
- Integrates calendar, to-do list, and notes
- Syncs with other calendar apps
- Picks up new tasks from email
- Voice command integration
- Add colored labels
This task management app can revolutionize team projects due to its wide range of tools. Users can create an unlimited number of projects, invite others to collaborate, view the dashboard for access to projects, notifications for updates on work done, customize project boards for better workflow, create Section Actions for specific work tasks, comment on tasks, upload attachments, add checklists, assign due dates for tasks, track time and more. MeisterTask requires a monthly or yearly subscription via in-app purchases.
- A powerful task manager with a wide range of tools
- Create an unlimited number of projects, Monitor workflow
- Assign Section Actions, Due dates, and comment on tasks
- Import files, Get notifications on work updates, Invite others to collaborate
- Requires subscription for full features via in-app purchases
CamScanner is one of the most downloaded scanning apps for the iOS. Use your camera to scan just about any kind of document including receipts, invoices, notes, business cards and more. There are tools to ensure that the scan comes out in high quality, you can extract texts from images, share files with others, AirPrint scans or directly fax them, Collaborate with others, make documents secure and private, sync across platforms and more. There are in-app purchases to upgrade features and to buy the premium subscription service.
- Scan documents, invoices, receipts and more
- Tools to make the scan high quality, Extract text from images
- Set pass code to protect documents, Collaborate with others
- AirPrint scans, Fax directly, Share files
- In-app purchases for more features and the Premium Subscription Service
Evernote Scannable makes it easy to scan documents anytime and anywhere. The scans are in high quality, which makes this app already a winner. Did we mention that it’s free? A powerful free scanning app is a rarity these days, but Evernote has delivered. And, if you use Evernote’s main app, then this is a must have. Scan business cards and turn them into contacts, create multi-page documents via scans, very fast scanner, ready to scan as soon as you launch the app, automatically crops and adjust images, easy to share or save scans and more.
- A very fast scanner, Automatically adjusts images
- Is ready to scan upon launching the app
- Scan business cards and turn into contacts
- Create multi-page documents, High quality scans
- Save documents to iDevice, Share documents with others
Here’s a powerful business card scanner that’s great for those of you who work in sales or related professions. There are unlimited scans, add information to contacts, create new contacts and merge scans, scan both sides of business cards, add notes to contacts, back up your cards to the cloud, search and sort cards, full calendar integration, forward contacts to colleagues, scan in any direction and more. This free version is limited in numbers of scans and features. There’s an in-app purchase to upgrade to the Premium version.
- Scan business cards, Add to contacts
- Create new contacts and merge photos
- Scan in any direction, Scan both sides of cards
- Full calendar integration, Add notes to cards, Share cards
- In-app purchase for the premium version of the app
Create beautiful presentations for meetings, work projects and other business related needs. It’s easy and quick to create presentations, edit them and view them at any time. There’s numerous customizable options for fonts, texts images and more, real-time syncing across iDevices and the Web, you can use your iPhone as a remote, share your presentations with others, browse other Haiku decks for inspiration, easy sharing to Social Media accounts, multiple export options, embed Haiku decks in PDF or PowerPoint, share via AirDrop and much more. These presentations are beautiful, rich, detailed and a lot more fun to create than you can possibly imagine.
- An incredible way to create presentations
- Rich, detailed, beautiful presentations, Highly customizable options
- Real-time syncing, Browse other Haiku presentations
- Numerous Import and Export functions, AirDrop capable
- In-app purchase for premium images