Are you having difficulties making a decision? You are not alone. Many people struggle with the difficulty of making the right choice. Sometimes even the smallest of decisions can cause unwanted stress or anxiety. This list of apps will help you make that decision in an unbiased manner. Flip a coin or take a poll, the options here are good for just about anyone. If you have a real serious decision to make, perhaps you should talks to friends, family or a professional first.
The best decision making apps for iPhone and iPad
13 Jun 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
So many decisions every day...ever wonder what your friends think? Wish they could help you decide? SwayMe to the rescue! Take two photos of two items you admire, and post! It's that easy! Let the SwayMe community sway you and be 100% sure of your decision without any regrets!
- Vote by swiping left on a photo to register your vote. Or swipe right on the other photo to sway the other way. It's that easy.
- Let your friends and the SwayMe community vote to make your life stress free. Watch the votes in real time and be swayed!
- Let people help you, at any place and any time.
- The polling possibilities are endless.
There's probably no simpler way to making a decision than by flipping a coin. It's either heads or tails, option A or option B. This app is perfect for those of you who don't carry a coin or rather have a more visually appealing way to make a simple choice that has possibly gotten a little complex. For example - if you are trying to pick a place to go eat with a friend or a significant other, you guys might not be able to decide which one to go to especially if both places are really good. Bust out this app, tap the screen and your decision has been made.
- A visually appealing app
- Save the coins, use this app
- Simple, quick, easy to use
- Shake iPhone to toggle between Light and Dark Modes
- Also available for Apple Watch
Took a bunch of great photos but don't know which to post? Use this app to select your photos (or select them in the Photos App and use the extension) and pick the better of 2. After a couple of rounds the app rank them from best to worst, and you can choose to favorite any of them.
Created custom styler to layout the cells in either landscape or portrait mode.
Increased max selected photo count from 5 to 12.
Time saving updates have made for better accessibility.
Increased resolution while maintaining aspect ratio of each UIImage to avoid squashing.
This is the spinning wheel app that you've need. Need help deciding where to go? What to eat for lunch? Who to call tonight? Rather leave it up to chance? Let our spinner app Wheel of What decide for you! Packed with features that make it a leading app in the category.
- Fun wheel themes
- Could based wheels to sync across all your devices
- Spin the wheel and watch as the choice is made for you
- Build your own wheels with whatever choices you need help in deciding
Use Quantum Physics to Split Your Universe - it's the Ultimate Decision-Maker and an App Store "Top Paid App" endorsed by famous physicists. Let's say you have to make a difficult decision — for example, whether to accept a job offer or to turn it down — just type both actions into your Universe Splitter, and press the "Split Universe" button.
- App genuinely contact a quantum device in Geneva
- Stylish, retro, machine-age graphics complete with industrial-strength sound effects
- Universe Splitter activates a remote "Quantis" brand quantum device which sends a single photon into a quantum "either/or" state
- The functioning of this app is in complete agreement with the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics
Having a hard time making a decision on which shirt to wear? Ask ThisThat and have your friends help. Just snap a photo or photos and add your question to ask for quick, private advice through the app. The app will alert the friends you choose and they can send you immediate feedback through the app so you don’t have to wait. Make better decisions! You can also earn discounts, special offers, and rewards from participating retailers. Your friends can, too, for helping you make your decisions.
- Get help making decisions
- Ask your friends through the app
- Immediate responses
- Earn discounts and special offers
- Free decision-making app for iPhone and iPad
Writing out a list of pros and cons when it’s time to make a decision has been a long-standing method of making a decision. You use rational, logical thought to make the best choice for you given the information you have. This app, Help Me Decide! helps you do exactly that. Create the dilemma and add in your pros and cons and see what would be your best option. The only drawback is that you only get to have the app help you make one decision and then you have to make an in-app purchase or rate the app in order to do it again. The app is easy to use and if you’re a pros/cons decision-maker, you will enjoy this app.
- Makes it easy to make decisions
- Add smiles or frowns to represent pros and cons
- Write in your pros and cons
- See if you have more pros or more cons and decide
- Free decision-making app for iPhone and iPad
This is a popular app that will help you take action where complex decision-making needs to be carried out. The app has highly customizable criteria and options, which can be applied to any kind of decision-making, whether it's about which bonds to invest in, or where to go for your next holiday. Users can share their decision-making notes with their friends, family, or colleagues to help make the decision together or to show how you made a decision that impacted others. Tags can be applied to decisions so that you can easily search for decisions you have made previously. There are also over a dozen templates of pre-defined decisions we all need to make.
- Suitable for various types of decisions
- Highly customizable criteria and options
- Share your decision-making notes
- Pre-defined decision templates
- Apply tags to each decision for easy searching
In today's world, most people do just about everything through the apps and technology found on their iPhones. So, it shouldn't be of any surprise that people are using apps on their smartphones to help make decisions. This app is as simple as they come, partly because the developers wanted to make the decision making process quick and easy for users. It's like flipping a coin, but only more visually stunning to look at. It's a simple interface that any iOS user can quickly understand. Quit spending so much time trying to make a decision and just use this app. Take a chance, make a choice, live your life.
- Better than flipping a coin
- Visually appealing graphics
- Very simple to use
- A quick process to help you make a decision
Decide Now! app aids in cutting down the decision making process so that you can make a rational decision right now and not days from now. We all have been in a position where decisions take a while as we struggle and stress over the factors. This app will help alleviate the struggle and stress by making the process a quick and fun one. From big decisions to little ones, this app will get you the desired results. There are predefined templates, unlimited customized templates, and various color schemes. The app is optimized for newer devices and iOS 8.
- Helps to make a decision sooner than later
- Optimized for iOS 8 and newer iPhones
- 10 predefined and unlimited customized templates
- Universal app with eight color schemes
Featured on AppPicker as one of "The best decision- making apps for iPhone and iPad"
"A visually appealing app"
- AppPicker. The fairest (yes, pun intended) and most beautiful coin flip app you'll ever need. Want to be different? Instead of asking yourself heads or tails, why don't you ask yourself red or blue? This simple decision app provides an elegant alternative to a coin flip. Tap the button and you will only get one of two outcomes: red or blue. Simple? Now go on and start solving those hard dilemmas with style.
- Easily switch between light mode and dark mode by shaking your phone
- Be mesmerized by minimalistic animation and visuals
- Simply tap once and get a result with style: red or blue
- Your result will be random