If you play an instrument for fun or happen to be a professional looking to lighten your gig bag, then check out our list of the best instrument tuning apps for your iPad.
The best instrument tuning apps for iPad
9 Jan 2015, by Christine Pamintuan
This tuner app works with all kinds of instruments, whether they are wind, brass, or string instruments.
- Very useful and functional features
- Main screen displays huge note letters
- Tells you how accurate your notes are
- Simple to use because of its functionality
- The best tuner for the iPad
This powerful and handy app will help you tune your instrument even in busy, noisy environments, so you can tune up no matter where you are.
- No need to have a quiet environment to use it
- 12 simultaneous strobe tuners
- Stunning visual interface
- Great alternative for the first app
- Also very accurate when it comes to pitching
Here's a free, award-winning app to add to your musical set of tools.
- Convenient scoring functions
- High visibility
- Change resources simply by shaking the device
- Useful music tools
- Smart browsing
This app will show just how out-of-tune your note is, down to a single cent, or one-hundredth of a semitone.
- Easy to use for beginners
- Extremely accurate
- Standard and special tunings
- Accurate notes
- Auto-detects strings
Learn to tune your instrument by ear using this fantastic app, which also packs plenty of other cool features.
- Tunes any kind of notes
- Complete range of octaves
- Change timbres easily
- Adjusts pitch automatically
- In-app manual
This app is perfect for ukulele players, especially beginners.
- Functional metronome
- Teaches basic strum patterns
- Includes a “capo” category
- Fully accurate
- Very precise for its purpose