If you are having sleeping at night, and are looking for an app to help you get some shuteye, then check out our list of the best sleeping aid apps for your iPhone.
The best sleeping aid apps for iPhone
1 Nov 2019, by Christine Pamintuan
This alarm clock works according to how you sleep and wakes you when you are supposed to be in your lightest sleep phase. It's also a #1 app in many different countries.
- Very intelligent functions
- Lets you wake up feeling relaxed
- Very optimal for using
- Detailed sleep stats
- Links with iPod library
So if you are looking for an app just to help you relax and fall asleep, then this is the app for you.
- Use while lying down on your bed or on the couch
- Over one hundred different sounds and music
- Samples range from white noise to peaceful music
- Also includes lullabies and binaural beats
- Reduces stress
Great for helping you go to sleep and blocking out distracting or annoying background noises.
- Toggles between “white” and “pink” noise
- Useful aid
- Distraction “blocker”
- Customizable functions
- 24/7 support
This app tracks your sleeping patterns, cycles and then wakes you up at the most opportune phase.
- Beautiful soundscapes
- Relaxing white noise
- Helps you fall asleep
- Alarm clock which calculates the hours of sleep needed
- No risk of oversleeping.
This one is very customizable as it offers a variety of sounds, templates and other functions to meet your sleeping needs.
- High-quality sounds
- Enhances your sleeping
- 70 recorded sounds
- Pre-mastered templates
- Intuitive interface