Our list of the best sleeping aid apps for your iphone has some super ones on it. If you are having sleeping at night, and are looking for an app to help you get some shuteye, then check out our list of the best sleeping aid apps for your iPhone.
The best sleeping aid apps for iPhone
15 Apr 2020, by Christine Pamintuan
The Sleepiest app by by Happiest Ltd is a super app for helping get your children to sleep. With an average rating in ITunes of 4.7 from more than 7,000 users, the app has recently been updated and is free to download. We like that the developers reply to all comments in the AppStore which is good to know compared to many abandoned apps now existing.
- Bedtime stories for the children
- Soothing sleep sounds to help your children drift to sleep
- Time out feature
- A wide range of stories and sounds
A good night's sleep makes all the difference. Sleep deprivation negatively affects every aspect of life. Whether you are unable to get deep rest each night or can’t relax, we’d like to introduce you to Sleep and Relaxation Hypnosis. Does it work? 4 million people have used Mindifi's Deep Sleep and Relaxation hypnosis, a #1 Medical app in the U.S. and 45 other Countries
- Deep Muscle Relaxation
- Insomnia Relief
- Power Nap
- Stress Release
Relax Melodies makes you fall asleep in minutes by helping you combine Soothing Sounds, Bedtime Stories, Sleep Meditations, and SleepMoves.
It’s Like a GPS Directing You How to Fall Asleep — The Guardian
- Create your own unique bedtime experience
- Over 160+ Sounds & Music with 200+ Meditations & SleepMoves
- Bedtime Stories including: Fairytale, Mystery, Sci-fi, Fantasy and Non-Fiction.
- Relax Melodies optionally integrates with the Health app to save your meditation sessions
This alarm clock works according to how you sleep and wakes you when you are supposed to be in your lightest sleep phase. It's also a #1 app in many different countries.
- Very intelligent functions
- Lets you wake up feeling relaxed
- Very optimal for using
- Detailed sleep stats
- Links with iPod library
So if you are looking for an app just to help you relax and fall asleep, then this is the app for you.
- Use while lying down on your bed or on the couch
- Over one hundred different sounds and music
- Samples range from white noise to peaceful music
- Also includes lullabies and binaural beats
- Reduces stress
Great for helping you go to sleep and blocking out distracting or annoying background noises.
- Toggles between “white” and “pink” noise
- Useful aid
- Distraction “blocker”
- Customizable functions
- 24/7 support
This app tracks your sleeping patterns, cycles and then wakes you up at the most opportune phase.
- Beautiful soundscapes
- Relaxing white noise
- Helps you fall asleep
- Alarm clock which calculates the hours of sleep needed
- No risk of oversleeping.
This one is very customizable as it offers a variety of sounds, templates and other functions to meet your sleeping needs.
- High-quality sounds
- Enhances your sleeping
- 70 recorded sounds
- Pre-mastered templates
- Intuitive interface