Our list of the best sleeping aid apps for your iphone has some super ones on it. If you are having sleeping at night, and are looking for an app to help you get some shuteye, then check out our list of the best sleeping aid apps for your iPhone.
The best sleeping aid apps for iPhone
7 Apr 2021, by Christine Pamintuan
Why Wellness Coach? Wellness Coach is a holistic wellness platform designed to inspire you to become the best version of yourself. Every month you can join hundreds of live and interactive wellness classes and feel the sense of community & belonging. This is also the best meditation app, so download it and enjoy Sleep meditations, Yogic Sleep and Bedtime Stories and much more meditation practices. Share your experiences with others, ask our coaches for real time help and track your progress on the wellness coach app.
- Mental and physical wellbeing
- Fitness (Cardio, HIIT)
- Nutrition & More
- Parenting and family life
- Relationships and more
The Relaxing Sounds – Sleep Better app is a great app with many uses. From providing a relaxing environment by drowning out distracting noises to help with concentration to setting the mood for a quiet rest for meditation or indeed helping you get ready for sleeping. With 80 ambient sounds that can still be played in the background while using other apps, the app includes an auto pause feature so that it turns off after you are already asleep.
- Sounds can be played offline
- Create your own mixes
- Soothing sounds to relieve headaches
- Pacifies babies
This is a sleeping app designed for iPhone. Sleep Meister is a sleep cycle app. This sleep aid app uses the accelerometer sensor built into your device to monitor your body’s movements and sound an alarm when your sleep is at its lightest, letting you wake up refreshed.
Sleep Meister is compatible with Health and is packed with features, allowing you to tweet automatically while asleep, record your sleep talking, manage your sleep data via graphs and lists, post your sleep data on social media platforms, set the music player to automatically turn off when you fall asleep, and much more. Sleep Meister app review
- Compatible with iOS 14.
- Health support. (sleep analysis)
- Records sleep cycles.
- Alarm to wake you up when your sleep is at its lightest.
- Automatic tweet.
- Records sleep talking.
- Music player that stops automatically when you fall asleep.
- 3D Touch.
- Touch ID / Face ID
The Sleepiest app by by Happiest Ltd is a super app for helping get your children to sleep. With an average rating in ITunes of 4.7 from more than 7,000 users, the app has recently been updated and is free to download. We like that the developers reply to all comments in the AppStore which is good to know compared to many abandoned apps now existing.
- Bedtime stories for the children
- Soothing sleep sounds to help your children drift to sleep
- Time out feature
- A wide range of stories and sounds
A good night's sleep makes all the difference. Sleep deprivation negatively affects every aspect of life. Whether you are unable to get deep rest each night or can’t relax, we’d like to introduce you to Sleep and Relaxation Hypnosis. Does it work? 4 million people have used Mindifi's Deep Sleep and Relaxation hypnosis, a #1 Medical app in the U.S. and 45 other Countries
- Deep Muscle Relaxation
- Insomnia Relief
- Power Nap
- Stress Release
Relax Melodies makes you fall asleep in minutes by helping you combine Soothing Sounds, Bedtime Stories, Sleep Meditations, and SleepMoves.
It’s Like a GPS Directing You How to Fall Asleep — The Guardian
- Create your own unique bedtime experience
- Over 160+ Sounds & Music with 200+ Meditations & SleepMoves
- Bedtime Stories including: Fairytale, Mystery, Sci-fi, Fantasy and Non-Fiction.
- Relax Melodies optionally integrates with the Health app to save your meditation sessions
This alarm clock works according to how you sleep and wakes you when you are supposed to be in your lightest sleep phase. It's also a #1 app in many different countries.
- Very intelligent functions
- Lets you wake up feeling relaxed
- Very optimal for using
- Detailed sleep stats
- Links with iPod library
So if you are looking for an app just to help you relax and fall asleep, then this is the app for you.
- Use while lying down on your bed or on the couch
- Over one hundred different sounds and music
- Samples range from white noise to peaceful music
- Also includes lullabies and binaural beats
- Reduces stress
Great for helping you go to sleep and blocking out distracting or annoying background noises.
- Toggles between “white” and “pink” noise
- Useful aid
- Distraction “blocker”
- Customizable functions
- 24/7 support
This app tracks your sleeping patterns, cycles and then wakes you up at the most opportune phase.
- Beautiful soundscapes
- Relaxing white noise
- Helps you fall asleep
- Alarm clock which calculates the hours of sleep needed
- No risk of oversleeping.