If you like photography then check out our list of the best free photography apps for the iPhone.
The best free photography apps for iPhone
18 Apr 2020, by Christine Pamintuan
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Free edition has a lot of pre-sets and profiles, pro-level camera and many more. Premium will unlock powerful tools and features like the healing brush, selective edits, geometry, storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
- Interactive Tutorials: You can now go back and retry previous steps in a tutorial
- Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
- Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
- Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
Light Meter is a functional light intensity (lux) meter perfect for measuring, comparing, and adjusting lighting levels in your environment. Using multiple device sensor inputs, this small, convenient app collects light intensity data at the click of a button. It is indispensable when using a manual or film camera, without the need for expensive instruments that often cost hundreds of dollars.
- Realtime and one-time measurements
- Average and Max values
- Front and rear cam
- Lux and Foot candle measurements
Due to complex mathematical algorithms Night Eyes provides residual light amplification in real-time for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The image is illuminated in real-time (without delay). You can also switch the light amplification mode to exposure mode for better quality. With an exposure time of up to one second you will be able to view the smallest details.
- Three amplification modes
- Real-time luminance histogram
- 10x digital live zoom
- Supports EXIF-data
Turn your inspiration into money with EyeEm. Join a community of over 20 million creators around the globe. Gain exposure, share your inspiration, and sell your pictures—all in one place. Up your photography game, and connect with the world’s leading brands, image buyers and media outlets. Use EyeEm Selects, a world-leading technology, to find your best shots and maximize your visibility.
- Sell your photos through the EyeEm marketplace and start making real money with your talent
- EyeEm’s world-leading aesthetic technology to discover which of your photos has the most selling potential
- Take advantage of a full suite of filters, styles and editing tools, all completely free
- Keep control of your copyright and easily select which photos you want to sell, as well as keeping your photos safe from infringement
PhotoScan is a new app from Google Photos that lets you scan and save your favorite printed photos using your phone’s camera. Photos from the past, meet scanner from the future. Don’t just take a picture of a picture. Create enhanced digital scans, wherever your photos are. For documents and photos in glare-free environments, toggle off glare removal for even faster scans.
- Automatic cropping based on edge detection
- Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
- Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
- Back up your scans with the free Google Photos app to keep them safe, searchable, and organized
It’s pretty neat for its purpose!
- Elegant results
- Choose any kind of filters
- Efficient functions
- Complete preset packs
- Separate focusing
This is another one, and it’s still as awesome!
- Sophisticated functions
- Elegant interface
- Very easy to use
- Automatically creates collages
- Add a vintage look to your images
What does this even mean? Well, let this app be your guide to it!
- Create ideal photos within seconds
- Loads of fantastic effects
- Single-tap functions
- Change brightness
- Instant sharing
Here’s another collaging app!
- Dozens of layouts
- Share photos to social media sites
- 16 templates to choose from
- Easily adjust frames
- Four spec ratios
Yep, photos and sketching mix, too!
- Quirky little app
- Six different sketch effects
- Complete cartoon effects
- Choose your own sketching avatar
- Easy usage for interface