Whether you're considering keeping some house plants for the first time, or have had them for years, chances are that there's always more to know. Check out our list of the best house plant apps for your iPhone and iPad.
The best house plant apps for iPhone and iPad 2021
26 Mar 2021, by Matt Tennison
Identify thousands of plants and get how-tos and useful tips. Receive reminders to water your greenery on time without drowning it. Find out the best way to fertilize and repot your plants. Start taking care of your private blossoming garden! Roses are red, violets are blue... Ready to know all the plants around you?
Plant identifying and growing can be real fun! With the Blossom app, you can learn everything you need and give your green friends a long and happy life.
- Accurate identification
- Useful information and smart tips
- Care reminders
- Personal plant collections
- Explore gallery
This app is designed for plant lovers. Are your plants dying? Learn how to keep them alive with Planta. Get all the help you need to get impressive, thriving plants. Follow both your and your plants progress! Are your thumb getting any greener? Add photos and short texts about your plants to see how they grow, remember when they flowered or just keep track of them. Keeping a plant journal is a perfect way to see if your plant likes how you treat them.
- Care Reminders
- Step by step guides
- Plant recommendations - based on your skill
- Plant identification
Florish is the complete indoor plant companion app, designed for those new to indoor gardening who may need help picking new plants for a space, or caring for the ones they already own. We are a new company and are looking for beta testers who want to stop killing their plants but don't know where to start.
- Includes many of the most common houseplants
- Plant descriptions are written by experts
- Care instructions and common issues
- Receive watering notifications
- Regularly updated feed
Never let another plant turn brown again. WaterMe reminds you when to tend to the plants in your garden: add your plants into the app; add reminders for watering, fertilizing, etc.; get 1 notification every day reminding you which plants need care; take care of the plant in real life; drag and drop the reminder to mark it as complete.
- Supports multiple kinds of reminders per plant
- Easy to see which plants need to be taken care of and when.
- Supports working quickly with Drag and Drop interface.
- Customize the time notifications are sent every day.
- Care for your garden with your voice using Siri Shortcuts.
- Tip Jar In-App Purchases allow you to directly support the development of WaterMe.
- Supports Split Screen, Slide Over iPad Multitasking and Dynamic Type.
- Supports Voiceover and other iOS accessibility features.