There are possibly thousands of property apps available in the App Store and sometimes it’s hard to know which ones are worth downloading, and which ones you’ll end up deleting after they sit on your iPhone taking up space and being unused. We’ve put together a list of the 10 best property investing apps for iPhone, compiled based on the variety of functions offered and how easy they are to use.
The best property investing apps for iPhone-2021
25 Mar 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The DealCheck app for iPhone is the simplest and fastest way to analyze and compare investment properties on your iPhone or iPad. It is a good iPhone app for real estate and trusted by over 150,000 real estate investors and agents, it's a top-ranking real estate investing app that has been featured by Forbes, MSN, BiggerPockets and others. DealCheck will help you crunch the numbers and perform due diligence on any rental property, BRRRR, flip, rehab project, multi-family or commercial building in seconds.
- Quickly import property data from public records or enter it through a step-by-step wizard
- Look up recent sales and rental comps, create and share detailed reports, compare properties against your purchase criteria and perform reverse valuation analysis
- Your data syncs to the cloud and is available on any phone, tablet or computer
- Manage and itemize closing costs, rehab budgets, holding costs and operating expenses
- View in-depth property analysis, including purchase breakdown, financing, cash flow, profit projections and investment returns
ProperT is a unique social experience designed specifically for Property Investors. The features include social communication, thousands of industry related resources, access to industry leading experts and much more.
- See the events that are nearby or in your area
- Create posts and attach photos, videos and links
- Smooth and intuitive user interface
- Swipe through experts, videos, podcasts and events
This is a great app to help you evaluate various types of property, calculate structure financing for it, and figure out the pricing based on valuation metrics. Not only can you use this app to find property but you can also create your own listings to share and to look for buyers. Users can create PDF reports and charts for free from right within the app. Other calculations such as loan approval probability can also be made. This app will help you make the right deal whether you are the buyer or seller.
- Find and analyze properties
- Create new listings
- Build PDF reports and charts for free
- Test loan approval probability
- Get the right deal
TenantCloud is for users who want to have quick and easy access to their property, tenant, unit, and maintenance request information on their iPhone. Manage multiple properties and units, use integrated maps to find your destination quickly, sync with your TenantCloud account, collect rent online, and more. You can send emails or call directly from within the app, see full-screen photos, and organize all the information on tenants, properties, and units. Screen tenants, take and add photos for documentation or marketing purposes, and sync everything with your TenantCloud account. All TenantCloud users get a free marketing website and other benefits.
- Online rent collection
- Manage all of your unit, property, and tenant information
- View, edit, and respond to maintenance requests instantly
- Tenant screening
- Free property investing app for TenantCloud users
Real Estate Flip Investing Calculator gives real estate investors the ability to create custom PDF reports which you can email to anyone else involved in the process. Features include the option to create multiple property reports, the option to add six property photos, and more. You can add a map image, your own repair costs for each item, notes, and your personal and company information. You can add more than 20 buy, sell, and hold costs and add comparable sold properties. There’s also a built-in first and second mortgage calculator. The main calculator gives you purchase price, repair costs, holding costs, financing, selling closing costs, and more. Real Estate Flip app review
- Generate profit or loss
- Help you evaluate and calculate all the expenses involved in property
- Advanced calculator for real estate investors
- Built-in first and second mortgage calculator
- One-time purchase
Housters gives owners mobile property management options. It allows you to keep track of your expenses, rent rolls, tenants, and everything you need to know about your properties. everything is synced so you can access the info from all devices. You can manually add transactions, set up recurring transactions, or import them automatically. Add to-do lists to keep you on task, assign jobs to contractors, view key performance metrics, and generate alerts for when tenants are late paying rent, task deadlines are approaching, or lease agreements are ending. You can invite tenants to join, which shows them how much rent they owe, allows them to make online rent payments, contact you, submit service or repair requests, and more.
- Gives users tons of options for property management
- International support
- Upload rental documents to Housters
- Invite tenants to join Housters
- Try the app for free for three months then pay by subscription
Qualifier Plus IIIx is an investment estate finances calculator for residential and commercial properties. It gives mortgage and real estate professionals access to the portability and power of the Qualifier Plus IIIx and Qualifier Plus IIIfx and all of the features that come with it. It’s great for all real estate finance professionals and offers the ability to solve clients’ real estate financial questions, qualifying keys to give you on-the-spot buyer qualifying for FHA, VA, and conventional loans, and the option to email loan worksheets to clients. You get built-in functions to figure out rent vs buy comparisons, amortizations with remaining balances, IRR for multiple cash flows, future value, and more.
- Time-saving utilities
- Special functions
- Amortization screen
- Email loan workshops to clients
- Complete cash flow solutions
Smallandlord helps you manage your properties. You can manage your first five units for free and then there’s a one-time fee so you can manage between six and 100 units. The app keeps your records up-to-date, allows you to communicate with your contractors, tenants, and vendors, and gives you calendar and task reminders. Your data is stored in the cloud. Features include management tips, offline mode, cash flow reports, and instructive workflow for new landlords. The app supports multiple units, partial payments, and multiple property tax bills.
- Easy income/expense bookkeeping for all of your units/properties
- Management tips
- Support recurring bill management
- Communicate clearly with contractors, tenants, and vendors
- Free with in-app purchase to manage more than five units
Landlordy (free) will help you manage your private landlord business. The app allows you to create and share rent invoices, track rent payments, send rent receipts, keep track of expenses, get reminders for your daily landlord duties. You will get instant financial reports, keep your data private, and get tenant balances, payment and invoicing history, and all details related to the expenses and income from investment properties. If that isn’t enough you can unlock the Personal Edition with an in-app purchase and get more features like the ability to manage an unlimited number of properties and rental units, tenants, and rental agreements; customizable rent invoice and payment receipts; and the option to print and share financial reports and tenant balance statements.
- Create and share rent invoices
- Track rent payments
- Get instant financial reports
- Manage rent agreements
- Free with in-app purchase to upgrade to Personal Edition features