If you are a doctor, or a licensed medical professional, then check out our list of the best iPhone apps for doctors.
The best iPhone apps for doctors
16 Apr 2021, by Rick Rockwell
This is an iPhone app for doctors. Bedside EM app is an easy-to-navigate tool containing the various medication lists, algorithms, decision rules, clinical policies and core content most often looked up by emergency care providers during shifts. Also used by urgent care, internal medicine, family medicine, ICU and prehospital providers. Great for teaching too!! An evidence-based and up-to-date app that works on both your iPhone AND iPad (no internet required). Continuously updated and expanded. List of available features (not complete list):
- Decision rules
- Medicine, Drugs and Drips
- Intubation and sedation; Toxicology, Trauma, Ultrasound
- Procedures & Tools
Welcome to the new redesigned Critical- Medical Guide- a comprehensive critical care reference app that aims to assist by providing crucial critical care references & materials to RN's, paramedics, physicians, and other healthcare professionals / students that provide patient care- not only when the situation and details are vital, but also for students and professionals to use as medical reference material. Critical Features Include:
- Detailed medical guidelines in various practical medical fields
- Audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life
- Special Procedures, such as Ultrasound, CT's and X-rays
- Monitoring Information - 12 Lead Electrocardiograms & IABPs
- Videos & Imagery to Assist in Critical Care, and much more
At long last, calculating dosages doesn't have to be a pain anymore.
- Includes common medical formulae
- Calculates body weight
- Estimates likelihood of morbidity from a certain disease
- Over 135 common calculations
- Can be used for studying
- Streamlines values
Quickly look up medical abbreviations without having to memorize all of them.
- 13,000 medical references
- Includes both the most common and obscure medical abbreviations
- Searches by abbreviation
- Allows “Favorites”
- Links to both Wikipedia and Google
PubMed is a trusted resource and a must have for any medical professional.
- Includes medical abstracts, citations, and full-page articles
- A single tap on any one of the topics is enough for physicians to reference or even display any source
- Perfect for the doctor always on the go
- Organizes your favorite references
- Third-party companion search engines