If you are a doctor, or a licensed medical professional, then check out our list of the best iPhone apps for doctors.
The best iPhone apps for doctors
27 May 2020, by Rick Rockwell
Welcome to the new redesigned Critical- Medical Guide- a comprehensive critical care reference app that aims to assist by providing crucial critical care references & materials to RN's, paramedics, physicians, and other healthcare professionals / students that provide patient care- not only when the situation and details are vital, but also for students and professionals to use as medical reference material. Critical Features Include:
- Detailed medical guidelines in various practical medical fields
- Audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life
- Special Procedures, such as Ultrasound, CT's and X-rays
- Monitoring Information - 12 Lead Electrocardiograms & IABPs
- Videos & Imagery to Assist in Critical Care, and much more
InfusiCalc is a drug dose calculator which can be used for either continuous infusions or bolus drugs given parenterally, suitable for use in anaesthesia, emergency room, critical care, medical retrieval and many other medical fields. Its purpose is to allow
- Calculation of flow rates of infusions in mL/hour based on other basic units such as mcg/kg/min.
- Calculation of bolus doses in absolute dose terms or volumes based on weight-based dosages (eg mg/kg to mg to mL)
- The storage of standard concentrations of solutions and normal ranges of doses, to facilitate preparation of solutions and choice of rates.
- The conversion of different doses and rates from one type to another.
At long last, calculating dosages doesn't have to be a pain anymore.
- Includes common medical formulae
- Calculates body weight
- Estimates likelihood of morbidity from a certain disease
- Over 135 common calculations
- Can be used for studying
- Streamlines values
Quickly look up medical abbreviations without having to memorize all of them.
- 13,000 medical references
- Includes both the most common and obscure medical abbreviations
- Searches by abbreviation
- Allows “Favorites”
- Links to both Wikipedia and Google
PubMed is a trusted resource and a must have for any medical professional.
- Includes medical abstracts, citations, and full-page articles
- A single tap on any one of the topics is enough for physicians to reference or even display any source
- Perfect for the doctor always on the go
- Organizes your favorite references
- Third-party companion search engines
- Definitive textbook functions
- Full 3D references
- Updated definitions
- Full animation
- Daily quizzes