Scrapbooking is an ever-growing hobby with more and more people taking an interest in it all the time. This is a list of apps dedicated to the art and joy of scrapbooking and they are filled with ideas, tips, information, and even tools you can use to create the ultimate scrapbook. Some of these apps are scrapbook specific such as creating a baby book or baby journal while others are more broad.
The best iPhone apps for scrapbooking
25 Jun 2021, by Rick Rockwell
The Project Life app is created for you to bring your photos + stories together into a meaningful format without having to print your photos first, and without having to use crafting supplies! Documenting in the palm of your hand has never been easier, faster, or more convenient with such stunning results that you ultimately get to HOLD IN YOUR HANDS! With this scrapbooking app for iPhone, you can pull in your photos from your Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox. There are hundreds of fantastic designer card collections to choose from within the app.
- Zoom, crop, edit, rotate, and rearrange photos
- Easy drag + drop photos and cards between spots
- Zoom in and around your page for closer details
- Adjust font style, size, colour and more
- Coloured background options
- Lots of page layout options
Introducing Keepsayk, one of the best scrapbooking apps. You can create and share beautiful online scrapbooks using photos, video and text right from your iPhone. Keepsayk creates an instant scrapbook® of your life. Share online and via social media.
- Add photos, videos, and text to Keepsayk directly through the app or
- Choose existing media from your phone’s photo library & social media accounts
- Arrange your memories into simple, beautiful scrapbook layouts
- Change layouts with a single tap, reorder pages, crop images, add or edit captions, and more
- Invite selected family and friends to view with a password, or make them public and share with the world via email, text message, or social media
From classic journal writing to travel maps and photo books, you’ll be able to document your adventures, print your journals, publish your travels online and much more! Get your own dedicated page on the Journo site where you can publish your Journos online for your friends or the whole world!
- Tools you need to immediately start writing your own amazing story! Create your own story with Journo!
- Keeping a flexible journal on your iPhone or iPad with text, drawings, images, videos and maps helps you document your memories and experiences on the go...
- Paper journals take time to write in, space in your pocket and you can t add those beautiful pics and vids you just took how inconvenient!
- Instantly print your Journo as a map or coffee table book!
Here’s a wonderful app for parents who want to save their kids’ artwork and schoolwork. This is a great way to preserve those memories and share them with others. You can take photos of the artwork or school work and upload to this app, all information is private, share the information with the people you want, print these memories, leave comments on these memories, sync to Dropbox, cropping tools and more. This is one of those apps that you don’t realize how useful it is until you actually start using it. There are in-app purchases for various options and features. keepy app review
- A digital scrapbook for your kids artwork and schoolwork
- Take photos and videos, Upload to private account
- Share these memories with other family members
- Private and Secure links, Leave feedback on memories
- In-app purchases for various options and features
Digital Scrapbooking app enables users to create stunning and unique cards for any occasion. Upload your own photos direct from your iPhone, select from beautiful elements to create a truly one-of-a-kind sentiment for your loved one. Grab ribbons, embellishments, decals, and various beautiful fonts to translate your vision into a card that conveys your wishes perfectly. Digital Scrapbooking app takes all the creativity of traditional scrapbooking into the digital age by eliminating the clutter, but maintaining the fun. Send your card via text, email, or social media, and wow your recipient with your thoughtfulness.
- Make digital cards
- Unique and one-of-a-kind cards
- Toss your scrapbooking clutter
- All the fun of traditional scrapbooking
- Send your card via email, text, or social media
Create digital scrapbooks with ease thanks to the Photo Scrapbook app. This one offers all kinds of tools and more than 120 different layouts to choose from. This one allows users to tap into their creativity and produce some rather fun and unique results. Features include more than 50 pattern borders, a variety of stickers, the ability to add text to your collage, and you can pick your background color and pattern. All your creations can be shared by email, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and you can also save it to your Camera Roll. The app provides users with a much more eye-catching way to display multiple pictures.
- There are more than 120 layouts to choose from
- There are more than 50 pattern borders
- Make use of the stickers and text
- Share your creations by email, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Save creations to your Camera Roll
If you're the type that loves to create something special out of photos then the Pic Collage app may just be the tool you've been searching for. This one makes it possible to import your favorite photos from Facebook, Instagram, and your own Photo Library and start making a masterpiece. You can even do a web image search if you like. Editing tools include such things as being able to clip photos, rotate pictures, add stickers and backgrounds, add a frame, and plenty more. You can turn around and share this collage to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as well you can print them. Pic Collage app review
- Transform your photos into stunning collages
- There are plenty of editing tools to make use of
- Import photos from your Photo Library, Instagram, and Facebook
- Print your creations and share them on social media