If you are a registered nurse, a nursing assistant, or studying to become one, then check out our list of the best iPhone apps for nurses.
The best iPhone apps for nurses
5 Jun 2021, by  Rick Rockwell
In this nursing app five best-selling nursing apps are combined to form the premier, integrated clinical nursing solution. Use valuable tools to find and apply the information you need. Nursing Central helps nurses and students be more efficient by providing detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures where and when it is needed. Consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
- Receive 1-year of drug updates
- Create custom notes and highlights within entries
- Consult trusted disease and test information
- Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
MYDUTY is a nurse compulsory calendar application. You can manage your Duty and easily share it to Web address, facebook, WhatsApp, Line or Instagram. Also, it's easy to make a group and invite your friends or teammates. You can check the schedule of the group members at once in the 'Member Duty'. MYDUTY will take the responsibility of nurses' daily lives.
- Easily check the duty schedule with the exclusive widget
- Manage the number of vacation days
- A group exclusive closed notice board is provided. Enjoy a fun conversation
- Manage the personal calendar schedule with MYDUTY
Nursing Dictionary by Farlex, an iPhone app for nurses is a medical dictionary app. With the Nursing Dictionary app, you will get free, instant access to more than 56,000 medical terms, 4,000 entries on medications, and 9,000 images, all from authoritative sources, including McGraw-Hill, Houghton Mifflin, Gale, Elsevier, and more. Whether you're a nurse, nursing student, or looking to learn more about healthcare and treatment, this free nursing dictionary app can help you find clear, in-depth definitions of medical terminology.
- 56,000+ medical terms and definitions from multiple authoritative sources
- Get in-depth info on more than 4,000 prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines in the comprehensive drug guide
- Thousands of medical abbreviations and acronyms
- Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it
- Listen to 27,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers
Shift Work Calendar is the 2010 iTunes Rewind No.1 Lifestyle category application in Japan. There are many people working at the retail trade and the hospital, etc. by the shift work. This is a useful calendar for such people. It is possible to confirm it by the calendar by easily registering your shift.
- Create amount of shift types
- Easy shifts input
- Notes for any date on the calendar with Emoji Icon
- Save a calendar as an image
The Wlnss app enables patients to order wellness treatments directly to the comfort of their homes. You can currently offer vitamin IV infusions and booster shots for Registered Nurses, as well as acupuncture for Licensed Acupuncturists. As a licensed practitioner, you can sign up to Wlnss Pro and use your qualifications to earn extra income.
- Everything is completely flexible on your own schedule
- IM booster shots to the offering
- The services provided by Wlnss have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- Patients should consult their physician before beginning any therapy program
The price may be alarming, but the constant updates that the developers are providing makes the asking price worth it! This app has readable content that aims to inform and educate.
- Simply written for better comprehension
- Constant updates
- Revised drug monographs
- Allows for yearly subscription to the print edition
- Nursing diagnoses
It’s a medical dictionary and it even provides some rarely discussed topics in nursing like providing a balanced nutrition to your patients. Features audio pronunciations, images, appendices, in-depth definitions and more.
- A comprehensive medical dictionary
- Provides some rarely discussed topics in nursing
- Previewing chapters available
- Download exclusive additional resources online
- Easier index search of topics