YouTube has become an integral part of our daily lives. From videos of TV shows and movies to our favorite songs, YouTube has just about everything we could possibly imagine within the realm of decency. However, many users struggle with finding videos to watch or listen to. Additionally, there are numerous YouTube companion apps and tools that seem to make the entire YouTube experience that much more difficult. If you fall into one of these categories, then check out our list of the best YouTube apps for iPhones and iPads. We guarantee that our list of apps will make your YouTube experience much more enjoyable.
The best YouTube apps for iPhone and iPad
21 May 2020, by Rick Rockwell
The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, create and update your video thumbnail images and account profile pictures, and get notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere.
- Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
- Respond to and moderate comments
- Get notifications about important moments on your channel
- Update video details including descriptions, titles, custom thumbnail images and monetization settings
Get all the benefits from YouTube, Vimeo, and DailyMotion with Video Tube™. Browse through popular, featured and trending videos. Log in to your YouTube account and watch videos from your channels, post comments and watch your playlists. Everything is possible!
- Search easy and fast through all YouTube, DailyMotion & Vimeo videos
- Dark Mode
- Unique video widget
- Login to your YouTube account
- Browse YouTube channels
- Subscribe to YouTube channels
- Browse and manage YouTube Playlists
- Post comments to videos
- Watch your history and favorites videos
- Manage and view videos in the 'watch later' list
- Watch your uploaded / purchased videos
Make watching your favorite videos easier with the YouTube app. Explore brand new content, music, news and more with the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Discover even more with the official YouTube app. Subscribe to channels with your favorite content, share them with friends or upload your very own videos for everyone to see.
- Live streams and more
- Stream music
- Discover brand new content
- Learn from the best
- Support the channel you love with monthly recurring payments
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app
- Download videos for when you're low on data or can't get online
A music game with which you can now enjoy your favorite movies and music as you please!
BEATMP3 the representative of music games that has been played by more than 10 million with which you can now play music game together with the videos of YouTube!!!
Let's play rhythm games with videos of YouTube and music stored in your mobile phone by simple operation!
- Let's play all the videos in YouTube!!!
- Let's play songs that are in your smart phone!
- Let's save favorite notes after playing!
If you want to add some free songs to your music library then check out this app. It will send you notifications to remind you when there are free songs to download from iTunes. Additionally, this app also has download links, can share songs via Facebook, discover top 100 hit songs, set push notifications even during lock screen and more. Another cool feature is the ability to listen to the top 100 songs via YouTube videos.
- Get notifications for free iTunes songs
- Share free song links via Facebook
- Discover the top 100 hit songs
- Watch or listen to top 100 songs via YouTube
- A great resource for free music
Music TV is unique in the sense that it will scan your iDevice for songs and then pull up the corresponding YouTube videos for you to watch. Additionally, it allows you to create custom playlists, access to other playlists, access to your YouTube account, store and share playlists via Social Media, full screen video mode, manually select videos, mirror videos via Apple TV or Chromecast, options to customize your player and more. This app does have in-app purchases for various features.
- Scans your iDevice for songs and pulls up YouTube videos of songs
- Create custom playlists, Access other playlists
- Access to your YouTube account’
- Mirror on Apple TV or Chromecast
- Options to customize Player, In-app purchases
AudioViz is the sister app to Music TV as it’s made by the same app developer. It shares the same awesome tools and features that Music TV does. Both of the apps have monthly subscriptions and other in-app purchases. These monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed unless you turn off this function. With a subscription you will get an ad free app, unlimited playlists, a sleep timer and all of the other awesome features like sharing playlists via social media, create custom playlists, automatically scan your iDevice for songs then watch the videos of these songs, full screen mode and more. If you love music and music videos, then this app and the Music TV app are wonderful options for you.
- Create and share custom playlists
- Search your iDevice for songs, Find related YouTube videos
- Monthly subscription to get full features and ad free
- Sister app to Music TV
- Full screen video mode, Mirror to Apple TV or Chromecast
This is the perfect app for the kiddos who are looking to enjoy videos on YouTube. It’s designed to make searching for videos easier through four categories: Shows, Music, Learning and Explore. The app has big buttons for the kids to navigate, easy scrolling, full screen videos, and more. The content is for kids and enjoyable for the whole family. Adults can control and monitor how their kids use this app. Although this app does a fantastic job in providing child friendly video content, it’s up to parents to ensure the videos are appropriate for their own kids.
- Designed for kids to use YouTube
- Provides kid friendly videos
- Requires parents to set-up the app and monitor videos
- Big buttons for kids to easily navigate
- Full screen videos