Do you love to roll the dice? If so, then check out our list of these awesome dice apps. From classic style dice games to some really creative dice adventures, we’ve got you covered. Enjoy the realistic sound effects, cool graphics, smooth gameplay, responsive touch controls and more. Try your luck or kill some time with these best dice apps for your iPhone.
The best dice apps for iPhone-2021
28 Feb 2021, by Rick Rockwell
Dice Clubs – a dice game app (previously known as Dice Duel) is an all-time classic competitive dice game with simple rules. In this unique combination of luck, skill and strategy game that you all know and love you can challenge your buddies or look for opponents online. Start rolling dice and show them who's the REAL master! Challenge your friends from all over the world, rediscover the most popular competitive game ever with this dice clubs app for iPhone! Over 3 million games every day! Join them now!
- Win Diamonds and collect beautiful cups and dice.
- Personalize your experience with unlocked cups, dice and emotes! Make Dice Clubs truly YOUR game!
- The real-game feeling and design (rolling the dice, shaking the cups).
- Luck is only half the battle! Exercise your brain and find the best strategy to win with the dice that you’ve rolled!
- Challenge your pals to a high stakes Dice Duel Pro match!
Yatzy is the dice game where players should score as many points as possible, by throwing combinations of dice. There are only 13 rounds in the game and you should fill in all 13 combinations. This dice game is also called poker dice. Here, in the game 5 identical dice is the best combination which is called Yatzy.
- There are a number of combinations such as Full house, Three of a Kind, Four of a Kind, Small Straight, Large Straight.
- If you re-throw Yatzy, Joker Rule will be activated and you will get a bonus and could write every combination.
- The advantages of this game are: Classical rules; A single player; Regular tournaments; Multiplayer and more!
- User-friendly interface – you can play using only one hand.
Have you ever been stuck with no dice in a card game? This app is the perfect solution. Do you need some original and totally amazing dice? From 1 to 6 dice with 3D animation with a choice of colours. Touch any dice to hold between rolls. Touch the background or carefully shake your device to roll the dice.
- Completely free!
- Completely free of adverts.
- As random as real dice.
- Never lose your dice ever again!
If you just can’t get enough of dice games this one will catch your attention. It has 6 games all rolled into one app including: Yahtzee, Farkle, Pig, Threes, Balut, and 24. No matter which game you choose to play you’ll appreciate the 3D effects that make it feel like you’re really throwing a set of dice. You can play against friends by challenging them on Facebook, challenge random opponents, play against previous opponents that gave you a good game, or you can just play against the computer. There’s a leaderboard to track your progress and you can remove the ads with an in-app purchase.
- 6 games in one
- 3D game effects
- Play against friends, random opponents, or previous opponents
- Challenge the computer
- Track your progress on the leaderboard
The Backgammon – Classic dice game by WildCard Classics Inc is a must inclusion in any best dice apps for the iPhone list. Offering variations of gameplay from Classic backgammon to Nackgammon, Old English and Acey Deucey and play options of Single, Online Multi player or Peer to Peer, the app covers everything you need to enjoy this timeless game on your device.
- 3 different difficulty levels
- 4 board designs
- Extensive game statistics
- Unlimited undo feature in single player games
The MotionDice app is as realistic a dice rolling simulator as can be. Providing randomized numbers for four, six, eight, ten, twelve or even twenty-sided dice, this covers all the possible tabletop board games out there. Rolling the dice can be done by either tapping the screen, shaking your device or amazingly flapping your hand above the camera, replicating the real-life action of rolling dice.
- Multiple options in number of sided dice
- Cool colours including translucent
- Check the past rolls in the history section
- Much more fun that the real thing
Farkle Dice – Free might be one of the most fun and addictive dice games you’ll come across in the App Store. It brings one of your favorite classic dice games to your iPhone and it does it with a Wild West themed background that really entertains. You can play against a computer opponent or a random live opponent through Game Center. The game board looks and feels like a real casino table and the dice roll and sound effects add to the realism. You can also check how your best measures up against others on the leaderboard. There are ads which can be removed with in-app purchase.
- Classic Farkle with a Wild West theme
- Play against a computer opponent or live opposition
- Realistic casino style play
- Real dice rolls and great sound effects
- Measure your best against the leaderboard
Game of Dice is a lot more intense than it sounds. The graphics are a lot of fun with a distinct Anime style theme to them. You roll the dice to move your character around a board and collect properties as you go – much like Monopoly. The idea is to collect as much money as possible (Joy) and try to make your opponent go bankrupt. Other unique features include skill cards to enhance your abilities, crossroad shortcuts through the game that may lead to fortune or misery, and various other potential bonuses and hazards as you go. The app also allows for play against opponents worldwide in real time. There are in-app purchases in this game. Game of Dice app review
- Unique Anime style graphics and sound effects
- Monopoly style board play
- Collect Joy and watch your opponents go bankrupt
- Enhance your abilities with skill cards
- Crossroads that lead to either fortune or misery