Hidden object games or puzzles have entertained people for decades. They used to be done through magazines or newspapers, but now they can be enjoyed through some fantastic apps. These hidden object games really challenge users to think and pay attention to every little detail. Additionally, these games typically have awesome graphics and an overall story or mystery. If you enjoy hidden object games and puzzles then check out our list of the best hidden object apps for the iPhone.
The best hidden object apps for iPhone-2021
2 Mar 2021, by Rick Rockwell
With the Blackstone hidden objects game for iPhone, you can become an ace detective and investigate puzzling mysteries in an exciting new hidden object game!
Solve cases in a city fraught with intrigue and suspense! Search for hidden objects and uncover the secrets of the town of Westford!
Can you unravel the city's most baffling mysteries? Find out by playing the best FREE hidden object game on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Hundreds of quests and an ever-growing collection of scenes await you in this hidden objects app.
- Explore gorgeous scenes made for the Retina Display!
- No Internet connection required to play! Enjoy the game at any time!
- Play seven exciting game modes like Mirror Mode and Night Mode!
- Complete a myriad of quests as you assist the residents of Westford
- Regular updates bring new scenes, quests, and characters for FREE!
Stop the villains and uncover the dark secret of Twilight Town. In addition to finding hidden objects, this game also allows users to build cities. Show off your detective skills and construction skills. Explore richly detailed scenes, complete 100 magic collections, fight the evil, track down the villain, manage goods, improve your reputation with the citizens, a variety of colorful characters and more. This unique game certainly deserves a spot on your iDevice as it’s a wonderful blend a gaming genres. Hidden Object: Twilight Town app review
- Part hidden object and part city building
- Fight evil forces, Track down the villain
- Build cities, find hidden clues, Create good reputation
- Plenty of interesting characters, Fun graphics
- Numerous in-app purchases
This app is a collection of six different hidden objects adventures. Each adventure provides its own set of unique challenges. Yet, they all still require you to find the clues and solve the puzzles. From hunting zombies to Sherlock Homes, each adventure will certainly provide users with plenty of excitement, challenges, cool graphics, unique missions, wonderful settings and more. What’s better than one hidden objects game? The answer is six hidden objects games in one cool app. Hidden Objects Quartet app review
- Play 6 different hidden objects games
- Each game has its own adventure
- Adventures range from hunting zombies to romance
- Discover the clues, Find hidden objects, Solve puzzles
- Nice looking graphics, Smooth gameplay
Fulfill risky quests, explore dangerous environments, research the mystical and save your friend. This app has a cool adventure and overall storyline that blends perfectly with its graphics. There are over two dozen locations to search, over 2,000 quests, nearly 300 collections, over 20 different characters, monsters, Game Center integration, play with friends, regular updates and more. This game does have various in-app purchases to unlock more features and to expedite gameplay.
- Save your friend and face the danger that awaits
- 28 different locations to search, Over 2,000 quests
- 297 collections, 21 different characters, 14 monsters
- Game Center integration, Regular updates, Play with friends
- In-app purchases to unlock features and expedite gameplay
Your job is to the agents of Hidden Artifact Agency and solve a series of cases that will take you around the world. There are 9 separate cases containing multiple hidden object scenes. You must find the clues, examine them and solve the puzzles. The scenes are unique and immersive. There are daily bonuses, a Fortune Wheel, Special Investigations and more. This app does have many in-app purchases for those looking to expedite the gameplay.
- Join Hidden Artifact Agency to solve cases
- There are 9 different cases, Multiple puzzles per case
- Find clues and solve the puzzles
- Daily bonuses, Fortune Wheel
- In-app purchases for expedited or enhanced gameplay
As the main character, it’s your job to figure out why all of mankind has disappeared from earth. There are numerous tasks to complete, mini-games to play, discover interesting facts about real historical figures, scour locations for hidden clues, find collections, enjoy the wonderful landscapes and more. This app provides users with plenty of options for hours of fun. In-app purchases can help to expedite the gameplay. Time Gap app review
- Find out why all of mankind has disappeared
- There are several mini-games included
- Find collections, Look for hidden clues
- Nice looking landscapes, Learn about historical figures
- In-app purchases for expedited gameplay
Team up with super sleuth Hannah Dakota to travel across the world, investigate crime scenes and solve the mysteries. The scenes are terrific and the graphics are very appealing. The overall storyline is fun, charming and engaging. The game has regular updates, great music, allows you to play with your friends, can stream to your TV via AirPlay, has Game Center integration, Achievements and more. There are in-app purchases for in-game currency and to remove ads.
- Join Hannah Dakota to solve the mysteries
- Wonderful graphics and scenery, Fun storyline
- Great music, Game Center integration, Achievements
- Regular updates, Play with friends
- In-app purchases for in-game currency and ad removal
The role of Savior has fallen upon your shoulders as you enter into battle against the evil forces of Darkwood. If that premise doesn’t get you excited then the gorgeous locations and awesome graphics should. There are over 1,800 quests, 190 collections, wonderful and unique characters, interesting puzzles to solve, enchanting music, regular updates and the ability to play with friends. Fight the monsters, help the citizens and save the day! There are in-app purchases for in-app currency.
- Become the savior and defeat the evils of Darkwood
- Over 1,800 exciting quests to conquer
- 190 collections, Many different cool characters
- Enchanting background music, Regular updates
- Get achievements, Play with your friends
Just when it seems that all is lost and there’s no hope, you will enter into this world of prophecies, ancient orders and knights to turn the tides of war in favor of the Order. Become the hero by solving these challenges. The app has cool looking graphics, appealing locations, exciting characters, over 50 collections, an immersive storyline, Game Center support, Achievements and the chance to play with others. There are in-app purchases for various food, gold and silver options.
- Become the hero and turn the tides of war
- Superb graphics, Stunning locations
- Immersive storyline, Cool characters
- Game Center support, Achievements, Multiplayer
- In-app purchases for food, energy, gold and silver