Taking photos is quite possibly the iPhone’s most popular feature and function other than talking and texting. If you are like us, your iPhone is loaded with thousands of photos on the Camera Roll. Sometimes, we want to share photos from a gathering or event with our loved ones, especially when they’re in the photos, but sending hundreds of photos at one time or to multiple people is just unreasonable. If you have experienced this problem before, or are going through it right now, don’t worry because we have you covered. Our list of the best iPhone apps for sharing photos will help you share those special photos with friends and family, password protect your photos, store them to the Cloud, communicate with others viewing the photos and more.
The best iPhone apps for sharing photos
20 Apr 2020, by Rick Rockwell
Dayflash is the fastest and most immersive photo&video sharing experience on mobile. It’s a fun way to share your life’s moments, to express yourself visually and to connect with a community of people from around the world. Discover fresh photos, meet new friends and be visually inspired!
- Share photos and enjoy hashtagless discovery—add keywords to your account once, and you’re all set
- See the latest photos from the people you follow on your chronological Home feed
- Capture tons of fullscreen photos and videos in HD (1080p)
- Explore a real-time feed of photos and videos posted today from accounts you might like that match your keywords
It’s nice to be able to share the best moments of our life with our closest family members and that’s the concept behind 23snaps – Family Album and Private Photo Sharing. This app is like your own personal social media app just for your family and inner circle. You don’t have to worry about someone prying into your private life as this is invite only. The best part is it includes all your favorite social media tools such as status updates, comments, and likes.
- Share your photo album with loved ones anywhere in the world
- Exclusive and private – not for social media
- Save your memories in one place
- Leave status updates and use other familiar social media tools
- Timeline, gallery, or calendar view
With Apple and Google being prime players in the photos sharing game it’s not surprising that another big player would want to get in on the action. Prime Photos from Amazon is Amazon’s offering and it’s a pretty good app for Amazon Prime Members. It offers free unlimited photo storage for members and you can even invite up to five family members or friends to share your photo vault with you. There’s an auto save feature so you don’t lose any photos by accident and you can also perform a keyword search to find the exact photo you’re looking for. It’s a comprehensive app with a lot of great features – as long as you’re a member!
- For Amazon Prime Members
- Free unlimited photo storage
- Invite up to five family members to share your vault
- Auto save feature
- Keyword search is available
If there’s one photo sharing app that has pretty much any feature you can think of it’s probably Google Photos. This is an amazing app that makes it easy to save all of your photos in one place privately and securely. There are no limits on storage and you can easily search through your photos based on people, places, and things visually – no tiresome search engine required. The app will even create movies, collages, and gifs for you. Best of all you can share your photos with anyone you like whenever you like.
- Private and secure
- Unlimited Storage
- Visual search
- Can create movies, collages, and gifs
- Share your photos with anyone you like
Send Anywhere isn’t just your typical photo sharing app. This app allows you to share your favorite photos, mp3’s and other large files with your friends and family. Not only can you share your favorite photos with family, you can share your favorite songs as well. Instead requiring user names and passwords Send Anywhere simply creates a secure 6 digit key when you want to share something and as long as the person on the receiving end is given the cod they can access the files. It’s a simple and fast way to share information privately.
- Share photos, mp3’s, and large files
- No user names or passwords
- Unlock files by sharing automatically generated key
- Unlimited and free
- Instantaneous access
Our kids grow up so quickly that it’s easy to lose track of all of the important milestones along the way. With Notabli you can create a sort of scrapbook of their lives with every little detail. This isn’t just for static photos – you can upload videos, quotes, audio snaps, and notes so that you have a complete picture of the individual memory. This app is invite only so you choose who has access, but once they have access they can interact with comments and hearts just like other social media tools. It’s a fun way to savor every moment.
- Create a scrapbook of your child’s life
- Upload videos, photos, quotes, audio snaps, and notes
- Invite only
- Free and unlimited
- Includes familiar social media tools