It may not surprise you, but attorneys really need all the help they can get! With clients and cases to keep track of, what’s one to do? Thankfully, these apps are here to help you!
The best iPad apps for attorneys
14 May 2021, by  Joseph Batcagan
This is a good iPad app for attorneys and other low professionals. App4legal iPad app gives you access to a Legal Practice Management Software to manage your legal matters & litigation cases for law firms and in-house legal departments.
- Litigation cases
- Corporate Matters
- Intellectual Properties
- Time logs
The fully redesigned MyCase, the top iPad app for attorneys features simplified workflows, improved stability, and refined user experience to help attorneys on the move stay productive. Whether in the office, in court, or somewhere in between, the MyCase legal app for iPad provides attorneys with the ability to manage their practice efficiently, take advantage of every moment of their day, and keep up-to-date with critical changes to their caseload. The MyCase app allows you to:
- See your day, at a glance: Upcoming events, tasks, and new client messages are instantly available when you open the app
- Be productive, wherever you are: Complete tasks, create events, and
- send client messages
- Carry all your files in your pocket: Access case and firm files from anywhere
- Create time entries on-the-go and never miss a billable minute
- Stay up-to-date: Files, calendars, and documents stay in sync with all changes
Clio, one of the best iPad apps for lawyers lets you stay profitable and productive with just a mobile device and an internet connection. With the Clio iPad app for law firms, you can update case statuses, communicate with clients and firm members, review, share, or upload documents—all from the palm of your hand. Your clients rely on you, lawyers rely on Clio.
- Increase profitability with time-tracking tools, expenses categories, and custom billing rates
- Customize your home screen with Matter or Client-centric views, stay on top of your day with a dynamic legal calendar and task lists, and call or email clients with a tap
- The Clio mobile app has all the mobile and cloud-based security features attorneys need to keep client and case data secure. Don’t risk losing paper files or exposing client data
Thousands of solo practitioners, virtual, small, and mid-sized firms worldwide use this PracticePanther legal software app for iPad to save time, work faster, and grow their firms. This good app for legal software is simple, user-friendly and intuitive. As an attorney or paralegal, you know how important it is to follow deadlines and stay on top of your cases. These features will save you time, keep you organized, and automate your practice. It might just be the best investment you’ll ever make!
- Track notes, calls, emails, tasks, reminders, and more. Group leads & clients into lists.
- View everyone's calendar in 1 click. Sync with Google, Apple, & Outlook.
- Bill for time & expenses. Know when clients view the invoice. Sync with Quickbooks.
- Assign tasks to other users. Set deadlines. See incomplete and overdue tasks.
Welcome to iTimekeep iPad app for law firm, the time entry app that attorneys love to use. iTimekeep good time keeping app for iPad integrates directly with your Billing System and brings the same convenience that you have when you are in the office using your desktop. Stop time leakage and record your time as it happens from wherever you are. With iTimekeep you can enter time from your iPhone, iPad, and on the Apple Watch!
- iTimekeep sets the gold standard for the industry in security, usability and simplicity
- It has recently been ranked as the #1 Mobile Time Entry Solution for attorneys for a third year in a row
- Download iTimekeep and choose "Login as Guest" to access sample time and billid database