If you enjoy scrapbooking, then check out our list of the best scrapbooking apps for the iPad.
The best scrapbooking apps for iPad
28 Jun 2020, by Rick Rockwell
Piñata, a scrapbooking app is an editor for scrapbook style art, niche memes, "moodboards", and other fun creations. With this app you can play with your images to reveal your creativeness and become a real professional photographic art editor. Have fun with Piñata – Scrapbook Editor
- Find the perfect photo for your collage
- Wide variety of stylish fonts with unique text effects
- Colorize individual words or characters
- Impressive cropping tool.
- Custom Bitmoji to make your collages even more personal!
Journi Print is an app for scrapbooking. Journi Print is like hiring a designer! It designs a photo book in seconds exactly the way you would have done.The smart algorithm can find the best layouts for 1200 photos in just 34 seconds. Save time and money and start your photo book today because you already did the work when you took the photos.
- Choose your photo source: iPhone/iPad, iCloud, Google Photos, Facebook or Instagram
- Select a suggested album or hand-pick your photos
- In just a few seconds your photo book is ready for print!
- Want to add or edit something? Journi Print is beyond-easy
- Get beautiful & timeless collages - not just one photo per page
- Enjoy the highest quality, printed in the Alps
- Get it cheaper: Invite your friends and earn money
Time passes within the blink of an eye (happy times only!). And what it leaves us with are memories of those happy moments. While we want to hold onto those great times but it escapes our clasp like sand. What we can do best is to click some pictures of those special moments to cherish all life. But an ordinary photo album does not imbibe the exact mood of the image. That’s why, we are here introducing Scrapbook in which you can tell your story by adding a picture collage with style. This scrapbooking app will help you cherish nice moments from the past of your life.
- Design and decorate images with stickers
- Add quotations to your pictures
- Your virtual Scrap book is always with you
- It is accessible at any time and any place
This app for scrapbooking will help you keep organize and share your children's artwork, schoolwork and family memories, easily and privately. Upload photos and videos, share with grandparents, create and order prints, gifts and photo books in minutes. Keepy helps you stay organized, saves your family’s memories, and clutter-free your home. With Keepy, you can record your voice or a video telling the story of each memory, share your photos and videos with grandparents and loved ones, and preserve your family’s enriched memories forever. Everything can be accessed in the Keepy app or on your very own private Keepy website.
- Convert your photos and videos into enriched memories
- All of your memories can be viewed on your very own private Keepy website
- Print your memories as photo gifts directly from the app or the web
- Keepy is free (that’s a pretty great feature!) Each member of the family gets their very own memory timeline
- Easily attach a video or voice stories to every memory
- Invite grandparents and loved ones to be your kid’s “Fans” so they can see everything you save via E-mail, Web or phone
- Special cropping tools to enhance the best of your family’s artwork schoolwork, birthday cards, report cards etc.
Keep It, an app for scrapbooking is a notebook, scrapbook and organizer at the same time; it is ideal for writing notes, saving web links, storing documents, images or any kind of file, and finding them again. Keep It is the successor to Together. Available on iPhone and iPad, and a separate app for Mac, changes are automatically made available across all your devices with iCloud. Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later. Create, edit, view and save:
- Notes with styles, checklists and attachments that look good and read well on all your devices
- Web links with live previews, or saved as PDFs for offline viewing
- Rich and plain text files, and Markdown documents
- Annotate PDF documents (and images on iOS 13)
- Add any other kind of file, and see previews for most images, documents, web pages, and more
- See summaries and thumbnails in the list for most files
- Use icon view for browsing items by their thumbnails
- Use the “Recents” list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately
- Share folders and items with other Keep It users via iCloud
With this free app for scrapbooking you will never again feel guilty about throwing away artwork your kids bring home. Get rid of the clutter and start to enjoy your child's work. Turn your Artkive into a high quality, hard cover book or other great products with little more than the touch of a button! Your kids will love flipping through their Artkive books to see their creations, and they make great gifts for grandparents and other loved ones.
- Tag, tile and share your images in one quick step
- Turn you kid’s art into beautiful keepsakes or let it do all the work for you
- Kids will love their artkive books and they make great gifts too
- Safely store your kid’s artworks