If you are a registered nurse or studying to become one then check out our list of the best iPad apps for nurses.
The best iPad apps for nurses
13 May 2021, by  Joseph Batcagan
Nursing Central, an iPad app for nurses helps nurses and students be more efficient by providing detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures where and when it is needed. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. Below are some of the app features:
- Receive 1-year of drug updates
- Create custom notes and highlights within entries
- Consult trusted disease and test information
- View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
- Learn on the go with the exclusive study system - Grasp™
MYDUTY, a nurse’s app for iPad is a nurse compulsory calendar application. Myduty Nurse Calendar app takes the responsibility of nurses' daily lives. With Myduty nurses and medical students can do a lot including:
- Manage their Duty
- Easily share the registered Duty
- Check the duty schedule with the exclusive widget at a short time
- Manage the number of vacation days
- Make a group and invite your friends or teammates; check the schedule of the group member at once in the 'Member Duty'
If you think you know everything there is to know about critical care, then you probably haven’t checked out this app yet!
- Proving true the adage that a kernel of wisdom a day is better for long-term development
- Randomly provides info which you’ll surely be glad of knowing
- Meant for those working in a critical care unit
- Can also be used by doctors
- Constant feedback
This app will enable you to make diagnoses as well as create care plans for each of your patients.
- Accurate diagnoses
- 440 medical conditions
- Easy care plans
- Easy-to-understand icons
- Automatically updates content
Communication is key in patient care, and this app will help you understand and communicate with patients whose first language is other than English.
- Hundreds of verified translations
- Audio translations enabled
- Works without an internet connection
- Powerful search features
- Customized content