Marketing is vital to any business and product. Without it, your chances of success are slim to none. In today’s day and age, marketing apps are becoming a new trend in how businesses advertise their services and products. Our list of the best iPhone apps for marketing includes resources that teach you all about marketing, tools to market your business, assessments and more.
The best iPhone apps for marketing-2021
20 Mar 2021, by Rick Rockwell
This is a marketing app for iPhone, the best marketing app to learn how to market and promote your business. Online and offline marketing strategies to find the best way to promote your business.
This app is now the 3rd app in the 4-app business course. The full course can be found on Problemio.com or by searching for "Problemio". With the app you can:
- get access to 12 tutorial articles on the app
- get your business and marketing questions answered by experts in under 24 business hours
- get help and advice to help you work on your marketing plan
- create plans for promoting your business privately
- invite friends to help you how to brainstorm
Marketing is a dynamic field which all business owners must take seriously. And when it comes to marketing apps, this one is near the top. Swrve is a must-have toolbox to help you determine which way to take your app. There are invaluable marketing tools such as A/B testing available on this app, with the results that will help you make the right tweaks to appeal to and add value to your target audience. This is a free app, which takes up just 7 MB of space.
- Marketing tools such as A/B testing
- Run marketing campaigns
- Test and proceed
- Free marketing app
- Lightweight app
Riffle Raffle is the app built for direct sales consultants. Create custom raffles to engage with your client base. Add people to a raffle, increase their ticket count, add their contact information and see who wins.
- Add a person to the list via QR code
- Email, phone, organization and custom fields to a person
- Participants could be sorted by most recent participant created
- Unlimited number of Raffles, Tickets or People
All the tools you need to do your marketing are neatly packaged into this app and brought to your fingertips on your iPhone or iPad device. Users get a quick rundown of how their brand is doing on the Home page of their chosen brand. That's right - more than one brand can be managed on this app. There are many features integrated into this app such as the ability to create and schedule newsletter type emails for delayed sending.
- Overview on the Home page
- Review customer engagement
- Manage multiple brands
- Schedule emails to send later
- Free iPhone marketing app
Social media can and has made struggling business owners into "overnight" successes. This free, ad-free app has a beautiful look and feel to it. Its main focus is to provide you with content on specific topics rather than content from a single publication that might be pushing its own agenda. You can invite your team or your friends to join in and help with the selection of topics. Content can then be shared right away across platforms, or prepared for staggered publishing as is wise to do on social media.
- Get content related to curated topics
- Bring in your team and friends to curate articles
- Social media integration
- Manage social media posts
- Track and analyze data
Packaged into a beautiful user interface, this app is an invaluable tool for sales teams. First, it allows you to view all your customers on a map. It comes packed with features such as template emails and email view alerts. Calls and call outcomes are logged and tracked. Rather than having to wait until the weekly meeting, teams can stay up to date in real time about big closings, new clients, and hot leads. Detailing all the useful features would take up too much space - try it out; it's free. Base CRM and Sales Tracking app review
- View all your customers on a map
- Templates for emails
- Find out when an email is opened
- Logs calls and call outcomes
- Find out progress in real-time
Google has taught us all many things, but with the Google Primer app, they have chosen to deliver a beautifully packaged app that brings five-minute lessons any time you get a tiny window of time to yourself. Each lesson comes with a built-in progress tracker, which will keep you on point as well as motivated. After you've completed each lesson, there will be a personalized recap to ensure all the concepts you've learned are instilled in your mind, ready to be applied into your business
- Interactive learning
- Five-minute lessons
- Lesson recap after each lesson
- Primer in offline mode
- Track your progress and motivate yourself