If you consider yourself a biker, whether it's for casual fun, or competitively, then check out our list of the best iPad apps for bikers.
The best iPad apps for bikers
28 Mar 2015, by  Joseph Batcagan
On the flipside, if you are more into tricks than traveling, then this is probably the best biking-themed magazine for you.
Bike Mag app review: get news on mountain biking sports tournaments
- The latest trends on the world of biking
- Quality and exclusive written and multimedia content
- Back issues available from the app
- Intuitive viewing of articles and videos
- Faster downloads of issues
This is also useful for budding triathletes. Keep track of your physical efforts and workouts with this highly touted app.
Cyclemeter GPS app review: the best biking ride tracking device
- Very useful for cyclists
- Records unlimited workouts
- Accessible without logging in
- Summarizes daily stats
- Intuitive bar and pie charts for performances