Bitcoin is a digital payment, peer-to-peer system where transactions are done between users directly, without any middleman. What started out as an open-source program in 2009, has blown up into a worldwide form of currency and payments. If you are an avid Bitcoin user then check out our list of the best Bitcoin trading apps. Find your Bitcoin Trading app that will make your Bitcoin experience smooth and enjoyable whether it's purchasing items or trading commodities.
The best Bitcoin Trading apps for the iPhone-2021
15 Feb 2021, by Rick Rockwell
Market cap & rank, prices, exchange volumes, and currency conversion! With this crypto price tracking app, you can track your holdings with the world’s #1 most-trusted cryptocurrency data authority’s new portfolio and make detailed comparisons – plus stay updated with crypto news. If you invest in crypto and blockchain projects, this bitcoin trading app is the essential app for you to track their health and activity. Get descriptions, charts – including candlestick charts, daily historical OHLCV data – and links to each project in the same place. Get only the latest and greatest!
- Track your favorite cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Tron and 2000+ more coins & tokens
- Get accurate and real time rates in one place, from the crypto data authority you know and trust
- Get descriptions, charts – including candlestick charts, daily historical OHLCV data – and links to each project in the same place
- Track over 16,000+ crypto markets from CoinMarketCap, and find exchange rankings, volumes and charts
- Check the overall crypto market performance and know where the industry stands today
Coin Ticker can help you monitor bitcoin and altcoin market price, you can also use this app to manage your portfolio of all your cryptocoins. Great app for managing multiple portfolios. Shows overall BTC or USD total amount and has a simple clean UI. Very easy to use and track investments. This Bitcoin trading app has a range of general, market and portfolio features.
- Support more than 1000 Cryptocurrencies
- Historical prices chart
- Show price in your local currency
- Show coin price in Bitcoin and fiat currency
- Switch among BTC, mBTC and Shatoshi
- Check the value, cost and gain/loss of your portfolio
- Support multiple portfolio
- and much more
BitScreener streams 2000+ coin prices in real-time from 200+ crypto markets & trading platforms, including Binance, GDAX, Coinbase, Bittrex, Kraken, Gemini Bitcoin, Bitfinex, Kucoin, YoBit, Binance exchange, Gatehub, Crypto.com, Gemini, CoinEx, Bibox, Gate.io, CEX.io, etc. Crypto Tracker by BitScreener offers a wide range of unique functions:
- Real-time crypto portfolio and crypto market
- Advanced crypto screening tool
- Interactive & powerful crypto charts
- The #1 crypto alert
- Crypto info, news and discussions
- Real-time cryptocurrency converter & calculator
- Home widgets
Get the down low on the Poloniex Exchange using the Polo Exchange app, which is being updated regularly with new features. Users can keep track of the markets with alerts in real time. It also lets them manage their accounts with ease. A chat feature helps connect with other traders. This is a free app with limited features, while other features can be unlocked via one-time in-app purchases.
- v buy in-app purchases
This app supports not just bitcoin but multiple cryptocurrencies including Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, and more. In a mobile-optimized interface displays a clear and handy chart that reflects real-time pricing of the various currencies and tokens. Users can also look into the trend in pricing over a period of time in order to predict where the currency will go next. Your recent trades will be displayed as well as current orders so you can manage your cryptocurrencies in one place.
- Supports multiple cryptocurrencies
- Mobile-optimized interface
- Real-time pricing charts
- Pricing trends to make predictions
- Shows recent trades and current orders
This app will enable you to purchase, bank, utilize, and receive cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. This app is a great starting point for those who are uninitiated in trading bitcoins, as it acts like a free wallet. Buying and selling bitcoin is very easy with this app as users can use their bank account, PayPal, credit cards, or debit cards to pay for it. Pricing charts, price alerts, and price tickers make sure that you are in the loop about what's going on with bitcoins in real time. This app is very safe, providing a passcode to protect the app as well as a feature that lets you remotely disable access to your phone in case it is lost or stolen.
- Buy, sell, use, and request bitcoins
- Also works with a few other cryptocurrencies
- Keeps your currency safe
- Purchase using various means including PayPal or debit cards
- Real-time pricing charts, alerts, and tickers
Providing the same service as shapshift.io, this easy to use and convenient app lets users convert their Bitcoin (and many other cryptocurrencies) with just a few taps in a few minutes, without necessitating an account. Not only does this make it very convenient, but it also makes things a lot more secure relative to other services which require a lot of personal information. This app is constantly updated with new features, and the developers keep up to make sure the app is absolutely compatible with and leverages the latest iOS launches.
- Convert Bitcoin in a few moments
- No need for an account
- Highly secure compared to other services
- Updated often with new features
- Free and lightweight app (<5 MB)
This app will show you the rates that Bitcoin is going for, along with other cryptocurrencies as well such as Litecoin, Ethereum, and more. Price changes can be tracked and you can receive alerts via push notifications if you choose to. There are two types of charts available for visualizing the pricing trends - candlestick, and bar charts. Users can order and initiate exchanges from within the app. This is a free app with no ads and no in-app purchases.
- Live rates for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Two types of charts
- Order book and trades
- Push notification alerts
- Free, ad-free app
If you are looking for end-to-end management of your Bitcoin (and 2000+ cryptocurrencies), then look no further than Blockfolio. It comes packed with features that help you stay on top of your investments with a unique Portfolio Overview. You can opt in to push notifications that will alert you of any price changes or when the price goes above or below your set threshold. For each coin, you can also view candlestick charts, orderbook, and market details. CoinDesk, BitCoin Magazine, and other sources are integrated into the app's very own News Reader to keep you up to date on what's going on in the cryptocurrency market. Users can view their portfolio in more than 30 fiat currencies, making this a global app. The interface also has features such as passcode lock, nightmode, and other customizable items.
- Manage Bitcoins and 2000+ other Altcoins
- Opt-in push notifications for price thresholds
- View candlestick charts, orderbook, and market details for each coin
- Integrated News Reader
- Customizable user interface
Focused exclusively on Bitcoin, this app calculates the spot price every 10 seconds using UTC to ensure you get the most accurate data on the value of your Bitcoin. This app boasts great transparency as it makes all the data publicly available such as index membership criteria, calculations used, and other information. The app collects timestamped data from 3 IP addresses in different countries every 10 seconds to ensure there are the fewest number of errors possible. The constant updates help users understand the changes in pricing in a better way.
- Focuses exclusively on Bitcoin pricing
- Highly transparent calculation information
- Collects data from 3 IP addresses in different countries
- Provides data every 10 seconds
- Helps users understand pricing trends