Here is our list of the best car insurance apps for iPhone; have a look and see how you might find them useful. Pretty much all of the top insurance companies in the U.S. have their own app for policy holders, and they are making them pretty user-friendly. Insurance apps make filing claims fast and easy, and offer two bonuses: improved customer service and cost savings for the companies. There is a variety of uses you might find for your car insurance app.
The best car insurance apps for iPhone
28 Aug 2021, by  Joseph Batcagan
With this car and home insurance app, Jerry.ai will do all the hard work for you. Jerry.ai compares quotes in real time from over 40 different insurance companies, and shows you the most competitive rates from the top insurance companies in the U.S. . That means you could find savings in under 45 seconds. If you do decide to switch, the company will handle all the paperwork. No pushy sales people, no endless phone calls with agents. Just answer a few simple questions, and they take care of the rest.
- Save an average of $698 a year on insurance
- Keep saving money on insurance for years to come
- Incredibly easy to use
- Totally free
- Takes 45 seconds to sign up
Clearcover’s cheap car insurance app lets you view your policy information, submit claims, change payment methods, make payments and view payment information right at your fingertips. Plus, with features like our Quick View ID card, the information you need about your car insurance will never be more than a few taps away. Find the best prices without having to go through brokers!
- Submit a claim with our digital claims process.
- Request roadside assistance if you’re stranded.
- View your insurance ID card, even when you’re offline.
- Clearcover is the smarter car insurance choice, offering better coverage for less money.
Metromile can help you save on car insurance. With pay-per-mile, you pay for what you use—so if you drive less, you save more. Choose from complete coverage options and get the coverage you want, for a lot less. Log in or scan your license for a free quote. This brilliantly app is one of the best car insurance apps for helping thousands of motorists!
- Pay-per-mile car insurance means that you pay for what you use.
- Get 24/7 support from our claims team.
- File a claim from the app with our guided, step-by-step process.
- Get the same great coverage you’re used to, for less.
Get actual car insurance quotes in 60 seconds with this fantastic app. Go is designed to provide users with a tool to compare insurance quotes and save money. The quotes are from major insurance companies. Users may also find some additional savings that they’re unaware of. The app is very effortless and is a great way for users to get affordable car insurance. The GPS does run in the background and could drain your battery.
- Find and compare car insurance rates
- Get quotes in 60 seconds
- Quotes are from major insurance carriers
- Get additional savings based on location
- GPS runs in background and may drain the battery
Root is an innovative app designed to provide users with cheaper car insurance. The app requires users to download, drive around for 2-3 weeks and then get their insurance quotes. The company only accepts good drivers which is based on “telematics.” This allows for cheaper insurance rates. Root tailors the insurance based on you and your driving, not on demographics and location like other companies do. It’s a fresh and wonderful option for those of you looking to break free from the traditional insurance companies.
- Fresh, innovative way to get car insurance
- Drive for 2-3 weeks and then get your quote
- Only accepts “good drivers”
- Uses “telematics” to understand your driving habits
- Break free from traditional insurance companies
Cover - Insurance quotes for car, home, pet, travel and life allow you to find insurance coverage for anything. Just take a photo using your iPhone of the item you want insured, like your pet, motorcycle, home, car, phone, or jewelry, for example, and Cover will find you the lowest rates possible. The app's partners search all major carriers like TD, Geico, Progressive, Intact, RBC, and more for the best rates on home, car, and other property insurance. The app also offers an SMS insurance agent feedback feature.
- Car, home, pet, travel, and life insurance
- Take a photo of the item you want to cover
- All major carriers
- SMS insurance agent feedback feature
- Free car insurance app for iPhone
CoverPocket is a personal digital insurance consultant you will use to handle your insurance information like policy details, phone numbers, and more. The app lets you avoid frustrating, time-wasting calls when you have a question. In addition, the app continuously compares your insurance to offers currently available to ensure you get the best value for what you pay. You get a clear overview of all your policies on your device, you can get help filing a claim, and you can request policy modifications using your iPhone. The people behind CoverPocket are licensed insurance brokers with the priority to develop a long-term relationship with you. All of their services are free to you.
- Licensed insurance brokers
- Personal digital insurance consultant
- Continuously compares your insurance to current offers
- Your privacy is essential
- Free car insurance app for iPhone
Need to borrow someone's car in England but their insurance won't cover you? That's no problem with Cuvva. This is a new type of UK car insurance that offers car insurance for just an hour or longer. All you have to do is download the app, get verified, and enter in the number plate of the car you plan to borrow. Next, choose how many hours you want coverage for, pay, and you're set. You can message the help desk for a prompt response within office hours, or speak to the dedicated claims team any time of the day or night.
- Get insurance coverage on a car for only as long as you need it
- For those in the UK
- Get coverage for an hour or a whole day
- Message the help desk with questions
- Speak to dedicated claims team 24/7
The Prang! app is a Utilities app meant to be used to capture accident details and images in one place so you can put everything together easily for your insurance company when you make your claim. You can manage all of your vehicles within the app, capture images for each incident, record the personal information for other parties involved in the accident, and take down notes. The app also allows you to send the Incident report to your garage to get a quote and to your insurance agent. There is also a quick link option for contacts or emergency services.
- Capture accident details
- Send Incident reports to garage or insurance company
- Take photos of accident scene and damage and injuries
- Collect and save personal information of third parties involved
- Quick link for emergency services