You probably never considered the option that insurance can be cool, right? Well, maybe it still isn’t, but at least there are some cool apps you can get that help you manage your insurance. These apps can make filing claims a lot easier, put you in contact with customer service reps, and even get you some discounts on policies. Check out our list of the best health insurance apps for iPhone.
The best insurance apps for iPhone
16 Apr 2021, by  Joseph Batcagan
Life insurance just got easier with this insurance app for iPhone! The InsureNOW Mobile app, powered by Crump Life Insurance Services, makes life insurance easier than ever for consumers and advisors. Consumers can run term quotes and connect with advisors in minutes. Advisors can run term and perm quotes, drop tele-app tickets, make Sales Assist requests, receive notifications, and much more while on the go.
- Real-time Term and GUL quoting
- Rates available from multiple carriers in all 50 states
- Ability to text and email quotes
- Tele-App drop tickets
- Sales Assist order entry
All the benefits of your Accolade Health Assistant® now on your mobile phone. Questions about your coverage? Need help finding a new doctor? Confused about a provider bill? Healthcare support is just a secured message away with Accolade Mobile. Send secure messages to your health assistant from home, work or on the go. Get Accolade Mobile today.
- Easily go from text to call, or request a callback if your health assistant is unavailable
- Use Accolade Mobile as a virtual wallet - share cards with your doctor right from the app
- Bring questions prepared by your health assistant to your next appointment
- Ask your health assistant for help finding a nearby physician or facility
Jenny Life is the first exam free, instant decision life insurance app. And it’s built with you in mind. Within minutes, time-starved women and mothers can get a free life insurance quote and quality life insurance from their smartphone. Start by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and get instant coverage from a plan that fits your goals, family and budget.
- Policies starting at just $7 per month
- Quick and easy steps to quality life insurance
- Up to $500,000 in coverage
- Available nationwide
League is a next-generation benefits platform that makes it a breeze to enjoy your health benefits. We’re dragging benefits out of the stone age and empowering employees to take control of their health. Your self-diagnosing days are over!
- League’s Digital Wallet: Allows you to easily pay for health and wellness services, review benefit coverage, and keep tabs on Spending Account balances.
- League Marketplace: Conveniently book appointments with over 1,000+ local, vetted health professionals plus score sweet discounts on services and products.
- Partnership discounts: Get amazing discounts and deals from brands like Adidas, Reebok and Under Armour.
The Life insurance quote engine app covers more than 50 carriers and is designed for agencies and brokers. Over 100 providers from all 50 States are included.
- Calculate Quotes by Age/Nearest Age
- Updated Resources tool appearance
- Adjustments to Quote Criteria appearance
This app was developed with the intention of making it easy as pie to manage the user's healthcare and get connected with the doctor. This app allows users to not only book appointments with nearby doctors, but also to request treatments over the app, as doctors write out or renew prescriptions that are sent over to your local pharmacy. Furthermore, health records can also be viewed via the app, and practitioners can schedule various types of tests from within the app for common ailments including colds, allergies, UTIs, and more.
- Find doctors nearby
- Request treatments online
- Get prescription renewals
- Set up appointments with doctors or tests
- View basic health records
MyIH is an app from Independent Health that offers members the ability to find a doctor or health care facility and access their ID card and benefits from their iPhones. Features of the app include Find a Doctor, which lets users search for an urgent care facility, pharmacy, hospital, or doctor and then load driving directions or place a call; My ID Card that gives users 24-7 access to their Independent Health Member ID cards; My Benefits, which shows users their coverage for any procedure; and My Deductible Tracker, that keeps track of your in-network deductible balance. All of this is done safely and securely, with no worry that unauthorized people can access your information.
- Find a doctor, health care facility, pharmacy, or clinic
- Load driving directions or place a call
- Digital member ID card
- See what benefits coverage you have
- Free health insurance app for iPhone
Health Insurance Authorization and Compliance Form is for people who need to be able to provide personal information on demand. Just fill in the form and give it to specialists to release your private info, and to allow medical establishments use and access it. You can customize the app to meet your own personal needs. It collects info on your name and date of birth, medical records to be released, digital signature, contact information, address, social security number, and more. You can use the app to share PDF and Excel reports, work offline, edit and re-send records, and save complete forms on your device.
- Gives medical establishments your personal information
- Stores personal info to have it on demand
- Customize the app to suit your needs
- Save created reports to cloud drives
- Print outPDF and Excel reports