If you are looking for some great bedtime stories to read to your kids then check out our list of the best bedtime story apps for your iPhone.
The best bedtime story apps for iPhone-2021
8 Mar 2021, by  Joseph Batcagan
Johnsons bedtime app for iPhone is the very first FREE baby sleep expert at your fingertips. Brought to you from the brand that gave you the 3-step nighttime routine that helps babies fall asleep easier and sleep through the night better. Johnsons bedtime app for iPhone answers your sleep-related questions, gives advice, and helps you track and learn about your baby’s sleep habits. And in the long run, you get more rest for yourself!
- Sleep Log to track baby’s sleep sessions and to share with others caring for your baby.
- 3-Step nighttime routine with instructive videos and step-by-step advice.
- Access to our panel of sleep analysts, including a Sleep Expert Dr. Jodi Mindell, who will answer your sleep-related questions.
- Lullabies and Ambient Sounds and Music to help soothe your baby to sleep.
- Sleep training guide to develop baby’s schedule and unlock additional features to help your baby sleep through the night.
This is the Drew meets Boo bedtime story app for iPhone. "If your child has ever complained because there wasn't enough animation in an app, this is definitely one for you to consider!" "This is an e-book that you should not miss, we can’t recommend it highly enough!", theiphoneappreview.com.
This app for bedtime stories features:
- Fully Interactive app with touch animations and rhymes.
- Tap on text for Story.
- Kids will learn about friendship, and overcoming bullies.
- Families who enjoyed Drew’s Dancing Drum will definitely enjoy this new story in the Drew series!"
- As seen on Public Television!
This popular bedtime app helps to accomplish the goal of your kids going "nighty night." Nighty Night! app review
- Stunning 3D images
- Complete illustrations
- Fully interactive animals
- Autoplay functions
- Multilingual services