If you are a vegetarian or are looking for information about this lifestyle then check out our list of the best vegetarian apps for the iPad.
The best iPad apps for vegetarians
24 May 2021, by  Joseph Batcagan
With this Veggie app for iPad, you will enjoy a delicious and healthy Weekend from Filibaba AB. Veggie Weekend, a Vegetarian recipe app for iPad is free to download, with a total of 113 fresh and exciting recipes like Saffron Risotto, Chili con Frijoles, and Palak Tofu.
- Includes 113 yummy recipes, both vegan and vegetarian, suitable for weekend parties and family dinners
- Everything from a festive salad to healthy cupcakes, sourdough bread and more
- Exotic dishes inspired by world cuisines including Indian, South African, Swedish and Mexican
- Exclusive recipes and exciting ingredients like Adzuki Bean Burgers and Chanterelle Pie
- Even desserts are healthful with natural sweeteners such as dates and agave
- Raw food recipes too!
Wouldn't it be great getting delicious and well-rounded Vegetarian recipes every day of the week? Well that's exactly what you'll get with Vegetarian Meal Plans, an iPad app for vegetarians. This meal planner app for vegetarians will help you get started eating healthy and tasty vegetarian meals every day of the week and also help make cooking and eating, more exciting and healthier. Everything you need to eat a vegetarian diet is right at your fingertips. This app is all you need to succeed on this diet.
- Every week you'll get a new hand-picked meal plan
- Eat nutritious meals and possibly lose weight at the same time!
- Meals include a daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and even a snack recipe
- A variety of vegetable, pasta, sandwich, soup, salad, stir-fry, tempeh and tofu ideas
- A shopping list for your convenience
The Vegetarian Recipe Book app is an easy way to find millions of exciting and tasty vegetarian recipes, with everything from simple meal ideas to fit for a gourmet banquet. Whether you’re a fully-fledged vegetarian, or are looking to reduce your meat consumption, this vegetarian app for iPad will provide you with various recipes to suit all cooking abilities and tastes.
- Ideas for all periods and occasions during the year, dealing with different tastes
- Healthy vegan recipes with healthy active ingredients
- Vegetarian cookbooks from different regions and countries
- Nutritional and calorie values along with step-by-step recipes
- It's FREE
Your daily go-to for all things vegan! Join a thriving community of people who have a voice and wish to make a positive impact, one review at a time. With over 200,000 dish and product reviews, abillionveg is the largest directory of vegan dishes and cruelty-free products. Use this app to find vegan options at the location of your choice.
- Filter the results by cuisines, categories, distance, prices, and ratings!
- Find recommendations whether you are at home or travelling.
- People from over 122 countries are on the platform, so you are sure to find something vegan anywhere in the world!
- Planning to cook at home? Check out some recipes for inspiration or products to use in your kitchen, tried and tested by an active community.
Lifestyle now a days make it hard to have home Cooked nutritious and Delicious food. You just never seem to have the time and turn to ready-made food as an alternative. This is where Super Vegetables Recipes can in to the Action. With minimum preparation and cooking time, you can cook and learn easy and healthy crockpot recipes.
- The Super Vegetables Recipes app contains recipes with wide range of ingredient content like minimal ingredient to healthy ingredients.
- Easy to follow recipes, and users can browse recipe by categories.
- Get featured recipe and categories based on season, trend and most viewed recipe and categories.
- Share your favourite recipes straight to social media straight from the app!
This app will enable you to cook beautiful, organic, healthy vegetarian food with ease.
- Save your favorite recipes for easy retrieval
- US and Metric units are available
- Main course, snacks, and drink recipes are included
- Vegan, raw, gluten free, sugar free or whole grain recipes are marked as such
- Print recipes over AirPrint
Cook Vegetarian is a magazine made especially for vegetarians to try out various new food items, and this app brings it to your fingertips.
- More than 100 recipes in each issue
- Free app with subscriptions options
- 6 or 12-month subscriptions
- Single issues are also available
- Buy previous issues
This app comes with dozens of meals that utilize cheap and commonly-found ingredients.
- 66 lovely vegan and vegetarian recipes
- Retina-quality photographs
- Timer built into recipes
- Self-contained app
- Share recipes with ease