If you are a vegetarian or are looking for information about this lifestyle then check out our list of the best vegetarian apps for the iPad.
The best iPad apps for vegetarians
16 May 2020, by  Joseph Batcagan
Your daily go-to for all things vegan! Join a thriving community of people who have a voice and wish to make a positive impact, one review at a time. With over 200,000 dish and product reviews, abillionveg is the largest directory of vegan dishes and cruelty-free products. Use this app to find vegan options at the location of your choice.
- Filter the results by cuisines, categories, distance, prices, and ratings!
- Find recommendations whether you are at home or travelling.
- People from over 122 countries are on the platform, so you are sure to find something vegan anywhere in the world!
- Planning to cook at home? Check out some recipes for inspiration or products to use in your kitchen, tried and tested by an active community.
Lifestyle now a days make it hard to have home Cooked nutritious and Delicious food. You just never seem to have the time and turn to ready-made food as an alternative. This is where Super Vegetables Recipes can in to the Action. With minimum preparation and cooking time, you can cook and learn easy and healthy crockpot recipes.
- The Super Vegetables Recipes app contains recipes with wide range of ingredient content like minimal ingredient to healthy ingredients.
- Easy to follow recipes, and users can browse recipe by categories.
- Get featured recipe and categories based on season, trend and most viewed recipe and categories.
- Share your favourite recipes straight to social media straight from the app!
Find out why Biryani is quickly becoming a staple of vegetarians everywhere!
- Use Biryani for just about anything you eat
- Gives you dozens of good reasons to do so
- Easy-to-prepare recipes
- Saves you a lot of time for cooking
- Free app
This app will enable you to cook beautiful, organic, healthy vegetarian food with ease.
- Save your favorite recipes for easy retrieval
- US and Metric units are available
- Main course, snacks, and drink recipes are included
- Vegan, raw, gluten free, sugar free or whole grain recipes are marked as such
- Print recipes over AirPrint
If you're dabbling your feet into a vegan lifestyle, this app will help you take the plunge!
- Discover a whole world of new ingredients and dishes
- Cook for vegan friends with ease
- Recipes range from gourmet dishes to quick and easy bites
- Simple and affordable dishes
- Familiar items including pasta and stir-fries are included
Cook Vegetarian is a magazine made especially for vegetarians to try out various new food items, and this app brings it to your fingertips.
- More than 100 recipes in each issue
- Free app with subscriptions options
- 6 or 12-month subscriptions
- Single issues are also available
- Buy previous issues
This app comes with dozens of meals that utilize cheap and commonly-found ingredients.
- 66 lovely vegan and vegetarian recipes
- Retina-quality photographs
- Timer built into recipes
- Self-contained app
- Share recipes with ease