PayPal is one of the most popular ways to do online banking, purchase items, bill customers, or sell products and services. If you use PayPal, or want to know more about it, then check out our list of the best PayPal apps for your iPhone.
The best iPhone apps for PayPal
8 May 2020, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Can’t keep track of your business? Well, that’s why you have this app!
- Keeps track of your business on the go
- Very handy to merchants
- Be aware of the payments made to you
- Works just like a swipe machine for your iPhone, but only safer
- Safe to use for credit cards
A great app that makes the most of PayPal and QuickBooks.
- Uses PayPal for tech-related services
- Allows you to pay for the bills through PayPal
- Fast and easy
- Send or receive invoices
- Unique URL generator
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user-friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free! The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So, give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
- Simple and intuitive user interface- helps you track your spending quickly and easily.
- Flexible Time Periods- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
- Budget Mode- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets.
- Summary View- overview of your current spending progress.
A must have for any PayPal user.
- Manage money easily
- Send money handily
- Track where and when your money will end up
- Offers safe way to pay online
- Exclusive deals and offers
Figure out all of the fees associated with your eBay, PayPal transaction.
- Automatic calculating functions
- Exclusive for US fees
- Easy to use
- Intuitive interface
- 24/7 support