Do you yearn for the day you can own your own home? Do you ever wonder just how much you need to save, how much of a down payment you'll need, and how much your monthly payments will be? If you've ever thought about any of these issues, then you need a mortgage app. Some will help you figure out the monthly payments, determine how much of a down payment you'll need, or even tell you how to save. Check out our list of the best mortgage apps for iPhone and iPad.
The best mortgage payment apps for iPhone and iPad-2021
10 Mar 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Mortgage Pal app for iPhone. With this loan repayment calculator app, you can do all your loan and mortgage calculations, including PMI calculation, tax calculation, and other mortgage fee calculations. Using this mortgage calculator app can help you save on mortgage interest fees and plan your mortgage payments better. The Mortgage Pal affordability tool helps you determine how much you can afford to borrow.
- Account for PMI, taxes, and HOA/Condo fees.
- Calculate mortgage payment using monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, quarterly, and yearly payment plans
- Detailed payment schedules, so you know how much of your mortgage payment is going towards interest and how much is paying down the principal.
- See how much interest you can save by making extra payments or making a large lump sum payment.
- Analyze the interest amount you are paying each month while making mortgage payments.
RECalc is a free ad-supported version of RECalc Pro, a Real Estate Mortgage Loan Calculator that is also a traditional Mathematical Calculator. You can use RECalc to calculate the Monthly Payment, Term, Interest Rate or Loan Amount for a loan, as well as standard mathematical calculations as you would in any other calculator.
- RECalc supports semi-annual compounding (Canadian Amortization) in addition to normal monthly compounding.
- With a click, you can display the complete Loan Summary and Amortization Table for your calculation. You can also email this to your desktop or save the loan for future use.
- Enjoy have RECalc easily accessible on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Once you modify any of the Calculation variables you can re-calculate any of the other values.
Zillow Mortgages makes buying your dream home more of a reality than a fantasy. The app offers different calculators to help figure out what you can afford and also offers live, customized mortgage rates. Some of the calculators you can use include Home Affordability and Mortgage Payment. The mortgage rate comparisons will show you fees, monthly payments, APR, and more, from hundreds of different lenders. If you're already a homeowner, check out the Refinance Calculator. The app uses highly rated lenders and transparency. It is user-friendly, easy to use, and completely anonymous. Mortgage Calculator & Mortgage Rates for iPad app review
- Call lender function
- Several different calculators for buyers and homeowners
- Top-notch lenders
- Gain control of the finance process
- Free mortgage payment app for iPhone and iPad
If you are looking for or a home loan, and competitive mortgage rates, then here’s a tool that will help you immensely. This app features a mortgage payment calculator which breaks down your montly payments including principal and interest, a home affordability calculator that shows how much you can afford, a rent vs buy calculator, comparison tool for rates, get rates in real-time, connect directly with lenders and much more. When the banks compete for your business, then we all win as a whole because the rates will be lower. You can find those low rates and the loans that best suit your needs through this app.
- Find and compare mortgage rates in real time
- Home mortgage calculator
- Home affordability calculator
- Rent vs Buy calculator
- Contact lenders directly
Easy Mortgages is a Mortgage Loan Calculator for brokers, realtors, home buyers, and home owners. You can enter the property cost, term of the loan desired, interest rate, and all adjustments including taxes and insurance, and down payment, and the app will figure out total interest paid, monthly payment, total amount paid, and price per square foot. You can also choose the Extra Payment Option to help you figure out how an additional monthly payment will help you pay off your mortgage much earlier and save on the interest. The amortization table shows how your complete payment schedule breaks down into the principal, interest, and remaining balance. Mortgage Calculator app review
- Total interest and amount paid
- Monthly payment
- See breakdowns of principal, interest, and remaining balance
- See how an extra payment each month will reduce interest and shorten length of loan
- Free mortgage calculator app
Mortgage Calculator Plus is an easy-to-use app that will help you figure out how much you can afford, or how much you will need to pay per month for that home you've been looking at buying. The interface is user-friendly and nice to look at. You can change the currency symbol of your mortgage, see your amortization schedule built right in front of your eyes, save your mortgages for later reference, and look at graphs to see how much of what you pay is made up of interest versus principal. The app also allows users to calculate mortgages that are compounded semi-annually.
- Input extra payments, consider taxes, and other options
- Get relevant analysis on your mortgage
- Graphing tools to see how much you are paying toward the principal
- Great for home shoppers, home owners, realtors, brokers, and financial advisors
- Free mortgage calculator app for iPhone and iPad
The What If Loan Calculator app can help you save thousands of dollars when you calculate how much extra payments can save you over the long run. This isn't just for homes, either: use this app when you're shopping for a home or car, if you want to see how you can save money, or are thinking of refinancing. You can input and save the data on all of your loan offers so you can compare them, email loan data that is easily imported into spreadsheets, and more. The interface allows you to quickly and easily use the calculator to determine how much you'll save with a variety of different extra payment amounts. Loan Calculator app review
- Find out how much money and time you'll save if you make extra payments
- Easy to use
- Save your loan details
- Email your loan details
- Calculate monthly payments for any fixed-rate loan
Karl's Mortgage Calculator will assist you when you want to calculate mortgage payments given interest, principal, and term. You can reverse-calculate any one variable if you have the others. Enter a down payment or percentage of the total purchase price and the calculator will tell you how much you will need to borrow. Want to know how much you'll save if you make extra payments? This app allows you to add one-off, monthly, and annual extra payments with up to 10 additional extra payment amounts and payment periods. The calculator will show you exactly how much you can save. Choose between weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period. You can also choose multiple rounding options.
- Figure out how large of a mortgage you will need
- See how the payment will change when you add in HOA, taxes, and insurance
- Supports a variety of different loan types
- Calculate how much extra payments will save you
- Free mortgage payment app
Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans makes it fun and easy to calculate your mortgage payment. There are four ways to calculate: you get a purchase payment calculator, refinance payment calculator, amortization calculator, and home affordability calculator. The interface is easy to use, you can add your own photo to personalize the app, and you can share your calculations and favorites over Facebook, Twitter, or email. You can figure out how much your payments will be with or without taxes so you can figure out the best loan options for your situation. Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans app review
- Four different calculators
- Makes it easy to calculate your mortgage payment
- For home buyers, homeowners, and real estate agents
- Easy to user
- Free mortgage calculator app
Mortgage Calculator allows you to test our different “what if” scenarios like how extra payments will help reduce your total loan length and cost. You can visualize your cost savings in the interactive charts, where you can just slide your finger along to see the costs for each year. The app was specially designed for the U.S. market with variable rates support, “True Cost” calculations that include tax and insurance, and more. Email a PDF copy of the loan details, store details of multiple mortgage scenarios, and find out how much it will cost you to move. Mortgage Calculator™ app review:
- Compare loans to make an informed choice
- Try out different “What If” scenarios
- Calculate the “True Cost”
- Determine how much you can afford to borrow
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface