If you love mystery game apps, then this list has the best ones for you. We scanned the store to filter out the bad and find the good mystery apps for the iPhone for you.
The best mystery game apps for the iPhone-2021
11 Feb 2021, by AppPicker
Sherlock Holmes mystery app is a five star top-selling app in over 30 countries.
This mystery games for iPhone is now available with the first two cases FREE. It Includes exclusive video and audio from the stars of the hit TV show.
- Sherlock Holmes has an urgent message for you
- He wants you to help him solve his latest case
- Navigate the streets of London discovering clues, solving puzzles and piecing together the case
- Contains ten new cases to solve with one overarching mystery and includes exclusive video, games, puzzles and a leaderboard for top players
Go back to the 19th century and solve a series of murders in this captivating hidden object adventure game. Investigate crime scenes for clues, bring suspects in for questioning and analyze evidence to catch the killers. Are you ready to prove your detective skills?
- Investigate crime scenes in a city from another epoch
- Examine clues and analyze samples to look for evidence
- Interrogate witnesses and suspects
- Bring the killer to justice
In this BAFTA winning heist-thriller, you are calling the shots. Guide the main protagonist through a maze of difficult decisions, unlock seven endings and up to four hours of film. After being forced into the robbery of a famous London auction house, Matt, a smart student, has to prove his innocence and save his life. How will he/you decide to act when everything is turning against him?
- The slick episodic movie puts you in control of the hero’s decisions
- The young parking-garage attendant drawn into a high-stakes heist
- You have seconds to figure out how to react to tense situations
- Exotic London locations and high-end sports cars
The Sentence app is a new psychological thriller from the creators of I Am Innocent. In a small town, young girls are being kidnapped and murdered one by one. Choose your messages carefully, maintain balance when friends and loved ones fight, hack into databases, eavesdrop on other characters, and analyze clues to have the chance to catch a serial killer.
- Wiretaps on other characters, group chats, calls, photos, and videos blur the lines between game and reality
- Hours and hours of gameplay
- Complex characters who struggle with the skeletons in their closets
- The actions you take will decide whether you catch the killer or let them go
The Cold Cases: Investigation app is a captivating game, where you can incarnate a detective and resolve a lot of enigmas to find the killer. Analyze the DNA, find the weapon, identify the killer and send him/her to jail. Here are murder cases waiting for you to solve them and find the killer.
- Search the suspect
- Guess the weapon
- Find the culprit
- Question the witness
Dive into June Parker's captivating quest to unveil a scandalous, hidden family secret. Escape to an era of opulence and romance as you search for hidden clues through hundreds of stunning mind-teasing puzzles. Solve mind teasing mysteries in the glamorous 1920s. Just like your favorite TV series, look forward to a new mystery in each new chapter, and a new chapter every week.
- Engage your sense of observation to find all hidden clues
- Relax through hundreds of dazzling hidden object scenes and customize your very own luxurious estate island
- Don't miss out on the latest hit from the makers of the mythical hidden object classic "Pearl's Peril"
- Show off your island's beauty with the new screenshot mode
Ghost Town Adventures - is a wonderful journey full of magic and mysterious events. Hit the road with the young sorceress, who has found the most unusual town - The Ghost Town, driven by her family's secrets. Ghost's life in this wondrous town ran its course until a mysterious and mighty Dramatist appeared among them. Start your adventure right away and free law-abiding citizens from Dramatist's oppression.
- Adventure genre will not leave unmoved those, who likes riddles and interesting puzzles
- Remarkably disclosed personality of every character you meet
- Exciting story filled with bright moments, unexpected twist and kind humor, of course
- Offline version allows you to enjoy the game wherever you are
The Who Is The Killer game is based on classical english detective rules. Everyday someone dies and you need to figure out who is the killer. Everybody has a common mystery story of the past. Everybody could have a motive to do this. And you have only seven days to stop the murderer. Who Is the Killer app review
- A new murder every day
- Several original mini-games
- Old mystery background story
- Original gameplay for those who like to think