If you use home control apps and are looking for the best ones, then we have compiled the list of them here for you.
The best home control apps for the iPhone-2021
15 Feb 2021, by AppPicker
SmartHQ app for iPhone lets you manage and control a variety of smart Appliances from GE Appliances, GE Profile, Café, Monogram, and Haier to give you total control of your headquarters, your home. This is the best home control app. Now it is compatible with the New GE Profile Opal 2.0 Nugget Ice Maker (models XPIO13SCSS & XPIO13BCBT)!
Replaces Café Appliances app, Monogram app, GE Laundry app, and GE Comfort app..
- Remotely monitor and control your SmartHQ
- Voice integration – Select SmartHQ enabled Appliances work with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Receive helpful alerts from your smart appliance that tell you when your oven is finished pre-heating or if you left the refrigerator door open
- Get notified if your appliance needs attention
- Keep your smart appliance up-to-date
Kasa Smart lets you add, configure, monitor, and control your connected TP-LINK Smart Home devices from anywhere in the world. You can schedule your appliances to turn on or off according to your schedule, or set them to Away Mode to deter would-be burglars. And that’s just the beginning. Purchase a TP-LINK Smart Home device and download the app to get started today!
- Kasa Smart is your portal to your TP-LINK Smart Home.
- Stay tuned for updates to the Kasa platform as we add support for new features and upcoming hardware in the Kasa family!
- Kasa Smart is currently compatible with TP-LINK Smart Plug HS100/110/107 KP200/400, Smart Plug Mini HS103/105 KP105 and more.
- Organise all of your devices in one cool easy to use app!
Eve works with all HomeKit-enabled accessories. See your home at a glance. Customize your ecosystem down to the finest detail. Activate scenes in a snap. And easily create automations using timers and rules. With Eve, you’re at the forefront of connected home control – and guided – every step of the way. Get a quick overview of everything that's happening in your connected home!
- Personalize your home according to your exact preferences. Choose among the many pre-defined rooms or add your own.
- Easily create advanced scenes to control multiple accessories with a single command.
- Control your lights, appliances, radiators and other connected comforts – with your iPhone or just your voice.
- Track indoor air quality (VOC), temperature, and humidity!
The myQ smart access app allows you to easily open, close or check the status of your garage door, commercial door, gate or myQ home lighting from anywhere using your mobile device. The myQ app supports myQ-enabled products from Chamberlain, LiftMaster. Complete control at your fingertips with this smart new app!
- Set up smart access alerts that notify you when there’s garage door activity.
- Set schedules to close your garage doors or gates or to have your lights turn on/off.
- A Wi-Fi garage door opener enabled with myQ technology.
- Other products compatible with myQ: Yale | LiftMaster Smart Locks, liftMaster Smart Garage Camera an Amazon Key for Garage.
Transform the way you experience light with Philips Hue Bluetooth. The Philips Hue Bluetooth app controls Philips Hue Bluetooth-enabled lights. Control up to 10 lights in a single room and set the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Look for the Bluetooth icon on the box to verify that your Hue products work with the Hue Bluetooth app.
- The Hue Bluetooth app comes preloaded with 30 handpicked light scenes.
- Use your smart lights to set the mood in a single room. Dim, brighten, or change the temperature and color of your Bluetooth lights within the app.
- Complement the time of day and activity with light, whether you’re using the Energize light recipe to get going in the morning or Relax to wind down.
- Use the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa and simple commands, such as, “Alexa, dim the lights.”
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most. Alarm.com app review
- See exactly what’s happening at your property!
- Arm or disarm your security panel.
- Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras.
- Lock or unlock doors and much more!
The iRobot HOME App gives you more control than ever before for cleaner floors, every day, all at the push of a button. New! Roomba® i Series robots even allow you to clean or schedule by room with Imprint™ Smart Mapping.The iRobot HOME is compatible with all Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® robot vacuums and Bluetooth connected Braava jet™ 240.
- New Roomba® i Series robot knows your kitchen from your living room, and creates a Smart Map for you to view in the app.
- Smart Mapping enables you to clean or schedule to clean specific rooms or your whole home.
- Knows upstairs from downstairs--The robot can store multiple floorplans and always knows which map to use!
- Just speak up! Connected Roomba® robots are compatible with select voice assistants!
This is the new official Lightwave Link Plus app to manage the amazing Lightwave Smart Home Platform with your iPhone, iPod or iPad. The Lightwave Smart Home Platform allows you to monitor and control lighting, power and heating whether you are in the home, or out and about, using a smart-phone, tablet or PC.
- The product range consists of attractive and affordable dimmer switches, power sockets and thermostatic radiator valves and more!
- All devices communicate wirelessly eliminating the need for any additional wiring.
- Save yourself money through reduced energy usage!
- Monitor, control and schedule lighting, power and heating requirements by individual room.