We found the best VR apps for the iPhone for you after scanning the AppStore and filtering out the ones not updated or with poor feedback.
Best VR apps for iPhone-2021
18 Feb 2021, by AppPicker
VRTube, a virtual reality app provides many high-quality VR entertainment to enjoy. In VR Tube app,
you can use various VR glasses or headsets for true VR entertainment experience. Maybe you prefer the cardboard version. Some people prefer electronic version such as Oculus. You can even watch VR videos without glasses with this app. There are many kinds of video, jump into games, horror movies, dive into ocean, watching sharks, girls, and roller coasters, etc just for your entertainment.
- 360-degree virtual video only
- Compatible with 3D panoramic video, multiple headset (Cardboard, Gear VR, Daydream View)
- VR mode for headset and touch and motion controlling
- Zoom in / zoom out, spatial audio mode
- Continuous playback
This VR RPG game is not for those with a soft heart; it’s for real soldiers. If you think you have enough mentality or a fan of the roller coaster, climb on your vr spacecraft. This vr RPG game is no joke. You will die and collide. You will be shattered. It is dangerous. You will suffer from nausea to get out of this time tunnel. Yet you will never be defeated. You can always try again.
- You are an astronomer, after a time traveling in space
- You suddenly got trapped in a weird tunnel
- Try hard to escape with your roller coaster ride
- Play this vr RPG game now for a virtual reality experience
- One of the best vr games you can find
Manage your Oculus VR device, explore over 1,000 apps in the Oculus Store, discover live VR events and so much more. “There are just so many cool things this app allows you to do. I’ve seen lots of tech and I’m not easily impressed by tech nowadays however the Oculus Quest and this companion app have highly impressed me” – Roxstar73. With the Oculus app you can:
- Browse and buy VR games and experiences from the Oculus Store
- Remotely install VR apps to your Oculus Rift or Rift S
- Reserve your virtual seat for live events, sports and concerts
- Find friends in VR and share experiences together
- Get notifications about other friends in VR, events you’re into, the latest content, and more
- Manage and monitor your Oculus devices, accounts and notifications
Have you ever wanted to meet dinosaurs in real life? Now you can be closer than ever!
The Jurassic era in Virtual Reality! Three different modes give you guarantee of ultimate experience.
They give you the opportunity to spend a lot of time in this Jurassic production. All modes can be played in 3D and Virtual Reality mode. Park mode allows you to explore Jurassic dino Zoo.
- Amazing Jurassic era world environment (Island, Cave, Tunnel)
- Meet your favorite dinosaurs like T Rex
- Easy control, simply look on the ground to go or use a mobile joystick
- Many species of dinosaur, from hunter carnivores to herbivore
- Prehistoric virtual reality (VR) simulator for your phone
This is our love letter to the emerging art form of Cinematic VR. “How do you make an app so enjoyable!!!!!
This app has got me sitting for hours and I still haven’t explored all of within!!! I like how they update their app regularly and it usually brings more videos, which means you will never run out” – BigGuns.
- What it is: beautiful immersive stories — award-winning VR documentaries, animation, music videos, horror, + more
- Photo-real people & places: everything is captured with cameras or rendered CGI
- Quantity: we hand-pick only the best from independent creators, studios, and film festivals from around the world every month
- Hi-res: if you download the experiences (streaming is fast but lower res)
- Free: no charges, no ads
- What it isn't: an interactive VR game (though we love those too!)
SkyORB is a fast and lightweight astronomy app including a 3D star map, 3D planetarium, ephemeris with notifications, search engine, news, sun clock, point at the sky, weather, and more. Tap “…More” to learn why you should download this App today! SkyORB features many functions as a 3D real-time representation of the planets position around the sun, the ability to hold your device and point toward a visible star and planet and reveal the name by tracking the GPS position, compass orientation, the elevation from the gyroscope or with ARKi
- Comets and satellites positions, with update from the Web for latest entries, including near earth asteroids.
- Personalized ephemeris including next 60 days astronomy events, including peak day of meteors showers, date of planets elongation and opposition.
- Powerful universal search engine: type few letters and find a matching nebula, constellation, place, planets, space probes (Pioneer and Voyager) and more.
- Ability to simulate the sky from any place in the world and even from other planet like Mars.
- Be alerted when a phenomenon (planet at its brightest, full/new moon, eclipse) is occurring with local notifications
- Also receive enhanced push notifications of astronomy news released in the press.
- And many more other features
Mobile VR Station is a media player designed for Virtual Reality with head tracking. With this app you can view your Photos, Panoramas, Videos & Files projected onto a virtual screen floating in space. Our app supports displaying standard 2D and 3D Side By Side/Over Under content. The app can't display DRM protected content, such as content bought from iTunes
- Works with every headset, very flexible configuration
- Watch movies in a virtual theater
- Watch 3D 180 Degree content.
- Explore 360/Spherical movies (Great for demos).
- Experience 3D content (Left/Right, Right/Left and Top/Bottom).
- See your device's photos & videos in a new way.
- View panoramas with some depth.
- Access external video content with UPNP.
- Watch HTML5 Video from Mobile Safari with Micro VR Station extension
InMind is a short adventure with arcade elements designed for the Cardboard and other Virtual Reality viewers for iOS devices. It's also playable without any special viewer (just tap and hold to switch modes). This VR game allows the player to experience the journey into the patient's brains in search of the neurons that cause mental disorder. Submerge into the microworld and experience the miracles of the human mind. With the help of nanotechnologies a surgical prototype bathyscaphe allows its operator to shrink to a microlevel and travel inside the patient's body.
- A unique experimental project made by Nival
- Compatible with View Master, Fibrum, Homido, Lakento, Archos, Durovis
- Game is totally free
Enjoy 2D/3D movies on iPhone or iPad with VR. VRPlayer can play not only general 2D movies but also 3D movies (half side by side or over and under) for VR (google cardboard). It supports the following file formats: video : mp4, mov, DRM free m4v, subtitle : smi, srt. You can add or access following items: VRPlayer Helper (streaming server), Folder, FTP Server, GoogleDrive, Dropbox, Video Library.
- You can convert every video to see with your VRPlaer
- You can control VRPlayer with keyboard
- You can control VRPlayer with Game Controller
- Enjoy your own panorama photos in VR
- Use multiple gestures to control playing