Our list of the best math games for the iPhone helps your child learn in a fun and interesting way. We scanned the AppStore to find only the best math game apps that are supported by the developers and have good ratings.
The best math games for the iPhone
15 Jun 2020, by AppPicker
That’s Prodigy, the good math game app where kids can earn prizes, go on quests and play with friends — all while learning math. With Prodigy math homework is disguised as a video-game. Loved by over a million teachers and 50 million students around the world, kids have fun and get rewards by correctly answering skill-building math questions.
- Content is tailored to every player’s strengths and weaknesses
- Math questions are fully aligned with state-level curricula, including Common Core and TEKS
- 1,400 available skills give students the chance to learn more and keep growing
- Proprietary algorithms adapt the questions to suit your child’s learning needs
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math. This best math game has a self-paced math practice program and explanation for wrong answers.
- Scratchpad for rough work
- Virtual rewards and games
- Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
- HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience
Go on a wonderful math-filled adventure and learn common core math standards with the math game app - Maxx, the mighty monster in Monster Math. Have your child be the best in their grade and practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division with this fun free math game. Help Maxx save his friend Dextra, explore new worlds, battle enemies and find allies.
- Monster Math’s multiple level system is designed to lead the way for struggling kids toward right answers
- Play along with your child or have them play with others online through GameCenter
- Your child can learn number skills by practicing through random levels and skills
- You can select only certain skills in the parental section so that the practice is limited to those
Discover the fun and learning in equal measure with SplashLearn - an immersive math game PreK-5 learning experience loved by over 33 million children. Spanning Preschool to Grade 5, SplashLearn covers over 400 curriculum-aligned math skills set in engaging games. SplashLearn also offers a personalized reading experience for ages 3-8 (PreK to Grade 2).
- 4000+ library of content to practice, master and explore
- Personalized daily learning plans to keep your child ahead of the class
- Kid-friendly and safe interface, designed for independent use
- Exciting rewards and rich, narrative-driven games to keep learning fun, always
Based on tried-and-true approaches to preschool education, Kids Academy's Early Learning University is the top math game app for kids from 1 to 5. It develops reading, writing and math skills through fascinating games. Over 20,000,000 kids around the world get fun playing Kids Academy apps. The learning process is based on proven methods approved by early childhood educators.
- Best educational TV shows
- Complete learning plan
- Classic children’s books
- New content added regularly
King of Math is one of the best math games with lots of fun and diverse problems in different areas. Starting as a male or female farmer, you level up your character by answering math questions and improving your total score. New character design and music for each of the ten levels. Collect stars, get achievements and compare your scores against your friends and players all over the world.
- The mathematics level is about Middle School/Junior High School
- The free version includes Addition, Subtraction and Mixed 1
- Smooth graphics
- Simple and user-friendly interface
Math Hero is an addictive math game app with a simple game rule: Answer simple mathematics questions of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as much and fast as possible. Rise up the leaderboard and become a Math Hero in the Basic Mathematics Competition Game.
- Simple and user friendly interface
- The app is about basic mathematics
- Answer as more as possible
- Infinite combinations