Whether you are a pharmacist looking for a list of prescription medicines and what they’re used for, or a consumer looking for the closest pharmacy, there are tons of options out there when it comes to pharmacy apps. Some pharmacies have embraced technology and users can even have their prescriptions refilled using an app. Have a look at our list of the best pharmacy apps for iPhone.
The best pharmacy apps for iPhone-2021
20 Feb 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is one of the best pharmacy apps for iPhone.
With this Rite Aid Pharmacy app, you will manage all of your pharmacy prescriptions, browse and shop the Rite Aid Online Store, find product savings and coupons, and manage your wellness+ rewards account anywhere or anytime with the official Rite Aid Pharmacy app.
- Manage your prescriptions, including the ability to refill from your prescription history
- Link, view and manage family member prescriptions all in one place
- Browse and shop thousands of your favorite products at the Rite Aid Online Store
- Locate the Rite Aid store nearest to you using your phone’s built-in GPS or by entering your zip code
- Manage your wellness+ rewards account, login via FaceID/TouchID, save your card to your Apple Wallet and much more
Save on pharmacy with SingleCare – Pharmacy Coupons app. SingleCare is a prescription discount service. This accurate drug pricing tool helps lower prices on thousands of FDA-approved medications. Compare prescription drug prices and get free coupons for thousands of medications. Save up to 80% even without health insurance! Search for your prescription, compare discounts at nearby pharmacies, and show the Rx coupon card to your pharmacist when you pick up your prescription.
- Available to all U.S. pharmacy customers
- Stop overpaying for your prescriptions by using our free prescription coupons at a pharmacy near you
- 100% free—no strings (or fees) attached—whether you’re insured, underinsured, or uninsured
- If you need medication, we have a coupon for you
- We partner with over 35,000 pharmacies nationwide to bring Rx savings right to you
Stay healthy. Save time. Spend less. The CVS Pharmacy® app makes all of this a lot easier. Checkout with ease with the newly updated software. Save with ExtraCare® and pick up prescriptions with a single scan (just tap “Show Card”). Enjoy 1-tap Rx checkout after the first time you prepay for your prescription!
- Get app-only deals and access all of your offers and rewards when you link your ExtraCare® card.
- Make sure you never miss a deal by opting in to notifications. Get photo and prescription updates too.
- Plan out your shopping and saving with the weekly ad for your local store.
Drugs.com makes it easy to look up drug info, identify pills and capsules, set up your medication records, and check interactions. It offers a complete listing of drugs from A to Z, offering a fast and accurate suggestion engine; a Q and A feature that allows you to search thousands of questions and answers; and more helpful tools. The Interactions Checker gives you a list of interactions that might occur when you take different drugs at the same time. You can quickly redo recent searches, check out the Symptom Checker, and more.
- Set up medication records
- Identify drugs
- Look up drug info
- Interactions Checker
- Free pharmacy app for iPhone
Blink Health gives you the opportunity to pay $10 or less for thousands of different medications. The app will help you save up to 85 percent on your prescriptions on almost any pharmacy in the United States. Search for and pay for your prescriptions using the app, and just show the app at the pharmacy once you’ve asked to fill your prescription. You don’t pay again. Save medications in the app to stay organized, get purchases refunded, and get refills easily. You also get real-time pharmacy updates. Over 60,000 U.S. pharmacies accept the app.
- Save up to 85% on prescriptions
- Search for and pay for your medications
- Check to see if the Blink price beats your cash or copay price
- Easy refills
- Free pharmacy app for iPhone
This highly rated medical app offers its users information on over 1700 of the most commonly used and prescribed medications in the US. The database of medications is updated every month. Users can use the Check feature to look for drug interactions as well as side effects that might compound if multiple drugs are taken. Users can also use this app to organize their medications and receive reminders when they need to be taken. There's also an in-app community at the Chat forum where you can ask questions, help others, and discuss health issues
- Summaries of the top 1700 meds in the US
- Monthly database updates
- Check for drug interactions and side effects
- Organize your medications and receive reminders
- In-app chat forum and community
LowestMed allows you to search for your prescription, compare prices, and save money. You’ll see the prices for all FDA-approved drugs at more than 60,000 pharmacies like WalMart, Costco, Walgreens, and CVS. This is a discount program that doesn’t require a membership. It allows you to find name brand and generic drugs for the cheapest possible prices. Anyone can use the app and save money, even on pet meds. There’s no limit to the number of times you can use the app to save money.
- Save money on prescriptions
- Both brand name and generic drugs
- Save money on pet meds as well
- Don’t need insurance
- Discount program with no membership required
Humana Pharmacy will manage your prescriptions all in one place. Set up pill reminders, refill your prescriptions, and watch videos about your medicine. You can track the progress of your orders, compare old and new images of your pills to identify medications, and get an alert when your copay is over your set copay limit. You can shop over-the-counter products, earn badges for healthy habits, and much more. Just scan the barcodes of your pill bottle or enter your prescription number manually, schedule and set up auto-refills so you’re sent your next batch on time, and get reminders to take medication on time. Note: Medicare members cannot get auto-refills.
- Refill prescriptions
- Pill reminders
- Watch videos about your medications
- Get high price alerts
- Track the progress of your orders
OneRx is a prescriptions savings tool you can use to save up to 90 percent off prescription medicine for you and your family members. You can enter your insurance info to lower your copay with discounts and coupons, and find the cheapest pharmacy for your medication. Find hidden coupons, see insurance restrictions, and get the most out of your pharmacy insurance benefits. You can also compare your copay to discounted prices. You might think you’re getting the best possible deal now, but it’s likely you can save even more with this app. You can get deals on medication for yourself, your family members, pets, and friends, without an account.
- Discount card savings
- Insurance copay lookup
- Manufacturer coupons
- Save for yourself, your friends, your family members, and your pets
Walgreens is the official Walgreens app that allows you to print photos, clip coupons, and of course, refill prescriptions using your iPhone. Just scan your prescription labels and the pharmacy will fill your order within an hour. You also get 500 Balance Reward points for every refill you do. It’s easy to track the status of your prescriptions, set up pill reminders, and even see a doctor using the Live Doctor Consultation feature. Rx Alerts will even remind you when it’s time to pickup or refill your prescription. Use the app to find the nearest Walgreens based on your location, and use different filters to find the store you want depending on your needs
- Official Walgreens app
- Refill your prescriptions
- Get Balance Reward points
- Track the status of your prescriptions
- Set reminders
Medicine Dictionary and Drug Guide gives you in-depth info on more than 4000 prescription and over-the-counter medications. This is a great app for healthcare professionals like doctors and nurses. You’ll get such information as off-label uses, drug class, interactions, side effects, generic and brand names, contraindications, treatment methods, administration, and more. You can set unlimited bookmarks, see search suggestions as you type, adjust font size, view your recent searches, and share definitions over text, email, and social networks The developers work with the best publishers possible to offer the most authoritative, comprehensive dictionary app on the market.
- Over 4,00 prescription and OTC drugs listed
- In-depth information
- For healthcare professionals
- Search suggestions
- Unlimited bookmarks
- Free with in-app purchase to remove ads
GoodRx will help you avoid paying too much for your prescription drugs. You will use this app to find coupons and compare drug prices to save up to 80 percent, even with insurance. Prescription costs vary quite a bit among pharmacies and there used to be no easy way to compare prices until apps like this one became available. You’ll see current cash and sale prices, pharmacy discounts, manufacturer coupons, and savings tips for thousands of prescription medications at stores near you. You don’t even need to print out coupons, just show your phone to the pharmacist
- No fees or obligations
- Use it for your pets too
- Compare drug prices
- Save up to 80 percent
- Free pharmacy app for iPhone