PayPal is one of the most popular ways to do online banking, purchase items, bill customers or sell products and services. If you use PayPal, or want to know more about it, then check out our list of the best PayPal apps for your iPad.
The best iPad apps for PayPal
30 Apr 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The PayPal Prepaid Mobile App for iPhone and iPad lets you manage every aspect of your account wherever you are, whenever you need it. It’s secure, fast, and best of all, free. It’s easy to do things like:
- Transfer funds instantly from your PayPal Account to your PayPal Prepaid Card Account
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Find no cost reload locations
- Load checks straight to your account – it’s as easy as taking a picture
Invoice2go app for iPhone is the ultimate free invoice generator. With this invoicing app for PayPal, you are able to send invoices using professional templates, PDF invoices, and estimates, online payments, business receipts, and expense tracking, and more — all in one easy-to-use app.
- Create and send an invoice in under 1 minute.
- Make invoices without any training. If you can send an email, you can use Invoice2go.
- Review your edits before you send an estimate or invoice.
- iOS Widgets: Instantly see all outstanding payments from your home screen
- Siri Shortcuts: Ask Siri to create invoices and estimates or to view reports
Run your entire business with QuickBooks Accounting app for iPhone, the No. 1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try this accounting app for PayPal, which is FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web. Perfect for small business owners that need accounting. A mobile and desktop solution to manage your finances on-the-go and get paid faster. Save time and run your business efficiently.
- Send invoices on the go and get paid faster!
- Check open and overdue invoices to stay on top of who owes you
- View your profit and loss to see what you are making and spending
- Keep track of account balances and expense spending by category
- Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks
Yep, it’s another cool one!
- Free card reading functions
- Easily request a card reader
- Live support 24/7
- Easy secure payments
- Ideal for multiple usages