Whether you are completely addicted to Facebook or just like to browse a little when you have some free time, you're probably doing it on your iPad or iPhone. Aside from the official Facebook app, which really can't be beat, there are many third-party FB apps that offer some great features. Check out our list of the best Facebook apps for iPad if you want to change things up and try something new.
The best iPad apps for Facebook
18 Apr 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Sprout Social app is a social media management and engagement platform that helps you manage your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles all in one place. This is a Facebook app which is also the perfect companion tool for Sprout Social so you can manage your social media anywhere. You must have a Sprout Social account to use this app.
- See all of your messages in one place
- Easily reply, view conversation history, and assign a task from a message
- Quickly post, schedule, queue or draft a new message
- View retweets, clicks, shares, replies and more for individual posts
- Get notified of new social messages
This is an iPad app for Facebook designed for you to get out from this popular social media as much as possible.
SocialPilot app is a social media scheduling & marketing tool that automates your content sharing across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and Vk for agencies & social media professionals. SocialPilot - the powerful social media scheduling and analytics tool allows you to:
- Easily create & schedule a post using text, images, links or a mix of all of it.
- Easily re-share and reschedule your already delivered posts.
- Analyze and monitor your social profiles even though the posts are not from SocialPilot
- A User-friendly interface that can be used by anyone.
- You will receive notifications when your post generates an error.
Still Friends is one of the best Facebook apps for iPads that will find out who unfriended you on Facebook. Yesterday I had 115 friends and today only 114... Who unfriended me on Facebook? You can try to find who is missing for yourself or just let the app do all the work!
- Real time update.
- As easy as one tap.
- Clean and intuitive interface.
- All-time history is stored and sync with iCloud.
Social Spy - For your Networks is a good Facebook app for iPad. It will keep track of activity and interactions on your social networks’ accounts! Social Spy - the only app that really works! There is detailed information about your social profiles, statistics, your friends' activity, and much more. Using this app, you can easily track and follow friend’s activity on your social networks’ accounts.
- Track activity on your pages in social networks (Most popular networks).
- Detailed analytics of your social network profiles.
- Top chart of most popular friends and subscribers.
- Every time in a week you can reach your updated reports and if you want to continue getting reports
Smart Posts: Schedule Media is one of the top Facebook apps for iPad, that will easily increase your productivity by posting media updates to multiple Twitter, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, and LinkedIn accounts in one easy to use application. You can choose to instantly publish to multiple accounts or schedule posts to be sent out at a later time. View usage statistics.Start being more productive today with Smart Post. Easy marketing for anyone!
Increase your productivity by posting media updates to multiple Twitter, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, and LinkedIn accounts in one easy to use application. You can choose to instantly publish to multiple accounts or schedule posts to be sent out at a later time. Start being more productive today with Smart Post. Easy marketing for anyone!
- Schedule Posts to Twitter, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, and LinkedIn accounts for free.
- Add unlimited Twitter, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, and LinkedIn accounts for free.
- Attach media such as photos, videos, and GIFs.
- Search and post GIFs directly from GIPHY’s extensive library.
- View history of past schedule posts and tweets.
- Quickly reschedule or repost previous posts and tweets.
- Instantly publish to one or more accounts.
- Stores recent post or tweet times for quick entry.
VideoCalls.io makes connecting with Facebook friends even easier and is one of the best facebook video chat apps for the iPad. You get free unlimited video calling to other app users with HD video and high audio quality. You won't have to remember a user name or password because you sign in using your Facebook login info. The person you are calling must also have a FB account. This app is optimized for the iPad so its user interface is well designed and easy to use. If your friend is on a desktop computer, you can still make the call using the web browser.
- Connect with FB friends
- Unlimited video calls to other users
- iPhone, iPad, or computer
- All you need is a Facebook account and this app
- No user names or passwords to remember
Friendly is the app that allows you to switch among multiple platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and FB Messenger. You can order your feed by Most Recent, configure Ad Blocker, download photos, view Instagram, and choose user TouchID or PIN code to log in. You can repost photos to Facebook and customize your color for each account so you can keep them separate. You can chat with your FB friends without leaving the app, change your profile photo, and even customize your Facebook profile, all from within Friendly. If you'd like more information about the app, have a look at our review.
- Switch among multiple platforms
- Use Facebook, Instagram, and FB Messenger all from within the app
- Order your feed how you want
- Download, view, and post photos to FB
- Free with an in-app purchase to remove ads