Make reading fun for your little one, whether they are just learning how to read or require a little extra help in grasping the nuances using the app on our list of the best iPad apps for learning how to read.
The best iPad apps for learning how to read
1 Jun 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Now with the Perfume Shopping App for iPad, you can shop from more than 600+ perfume brands. Chanel, Tom Ford, Carolina Herrera, Aj Arabia, The House of Oud and much more! 724Perfume.com as the leading perfume e-commerce site, offers Chanel, Tom Ford, Lacoste, Creed, Carolina Herrera perfumes for men & women. Enjoy shopping with the 7-24 perfume app. Shop for latest perfume products for men, women – including over 600+ brands like Chanel, Carolina Herrera, Emporio Armani, Christian Dior and other brands.
- Add items to your wish list and save them for later.
- Share your picks with friends and family via WhatsApp, Sms, Facebook and Twitter.
- Choose your preferred payment option: Cash on delivery or credit card.
- Free delivery on order over 300 sar/aed.
- Get an extra 15% off on your first order.
- Free exchange within 14 days of purchase
The Word Wizard for Kids app is an award-winning app used in schools that offers several unique reading and spelling activities for children ages four to 10. Widely being used in schools - 140K units sold to schools. This Word Wizard iPad app for learning how to read not just enables children to read, but also encourages them to further develop reading and learning skills.
- Learn to Read by Building Words
- Many settings to adapt the activities to the child’s needs
- Spelling activities that increase in difficulty
- Learn to Spell using the Talking Movable Alphabet and your word lists
- Fun Spelling Activities
- Detailed Spelling Test Reports per user (can be exported in PDF)
PocketPhonics is an App for learning how to read. It teaches kids letter sounds, first words and handwriting. It is used in hundreds of elementary schools and pre-schools, and tens of thousands of homes. It is aligned with the Common Core State Standards, and independent research (see appsinmypocket.com/research) found children learnt nine times faster using PocketPhonics compared to a classroom lesson. Children master the following skills:
- Writing letters
- Recognising 72 letter sounds
- Blending letter sounds together to make words
- Hearing a word and selecting its written form
Learn to read on your iPhone with Monkey Junior. Monkey Junior is currently the #1 Learn-to-read program with millions of happy learners and counting. Children can learn 6 languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, and Vietnamese. Monkey Junior has built a massive and comprehensive lesson system so children are always ready to learn every day. Each lesson lasts around 10 minutes, and children can learn one or more lessons each day. No preparation required for parents. It is fast, fun, and effective.
- Learn multiple languages
- 5,500+ lessons in total
- 3,000 categorized words; 6,000 sentences illustrated by 8,000 images and videos in each curriculum
- Text highlighted along with audio
- Interactive educational games
- Stickers as a reward after each lesson
- Multiple profiles supported
- No pop-up ads, or links to other sites
This app imparts the gift of independence and security of being able to read while also helping them out through sticking points.
- The old “style” of learning finally comes back in a big way with this app
- Separates reading tasks into “levels”
- Allows your child to focus on just about any word they’re having difficulty with
- See your kids beam with pride
- Gold stars for completing a “difficult”
This app will allow your little ones to learn all about letters, tracing them, and spelling and reading the names of animals alongside Abby the Monkey.
- Match icons with each other
- Motivates your children to learn
- Calculates score fairly
- Updated modification
- Convenient to use
This award-winning and free app allows your children to learn the English alphabet through four sweet puzzle games.
- Complete letters
- Four beautiful games
- Learn several words at one time
- Bright and colorful designs
- Can be used by the whole family
This game enables your child, aged 0 to 6, to swiftly and smoothly learn how to read words.
- Fun way to read
- Learn new words
- Functional “tile magnets”
- Multi-language support
- Complete sensory experience
This award-winning app contains 220 flash cards, 3 game modes, and 10 learning categories to help your child become an expert in letter, number, shape, color, animal, and produce-recognition.
- Quirky designs
- Provides complete educational experience
- Features things that kids love
- Resources provided by educational experts
- 10 categories
This free app allows access to tens of thousands fo flashcards and lessons that cover a variety of topics, and is sure to move your baby ahead of the curve when it comes to learning the English language.
- Beautiful and quality pictures
- Thousands of categories to choose
- Ten educational games in one app
- With progressive report
- Update games based on your skills
Here's a free app featured on the likes of New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Techcrunch, so you know it's going to be a fantastic app!
- Fully interactive functions
- Wide genre of books
- Beautiful page layouts
- Works offline
- Intuitive interface