If you are looking for the best tally counter apps for the iPhone then we searched the AppStore to find them for you.
Best tally apps for the iPhone
13 Feb 2021, by AppPicker
This great app for tallying is a must have for everyone. If you want to remember the number of liters of water drunk or funny moment per day, week or year, then you should definitely download this tally app designed for iPhone just now and get the advantage of a widget and the ability of using it on your apple watch!
- Clicker counter
- Count everything you need
- Simple and powerful device
This is a good tallying app designed for iPhone. Whether you’re trying to track how many times you ate vegetables this week, how many cups of coffee you drank, or whether or not you took your vitamins today, TALLY can help you get where you want to go.With its simple and encouraging interface, logging activity is a delight. Each TALLY box will tell you the current tracker count and how long it's been since you last logged activity. Tally app is good for tracking anything you want.
- Quick logging with a Widget and Apple Watch app
- Enter custom values
- Tracking on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or ever basis
- Easily view progress with statistics
- Multiple reminders for each tracker
This is a countup app for iPhone (can also be regarded as a people counter app). CountUp is a connected tally counter that enables you to count and collect data collaboratively.
- Count anything in real time individually or with a team - locally, regionally, nationally or globally.
- Track each count using location for accountability and transparency.
- Speed count to tally people, record attendance and control crowds.
- Compare counters in real-time using high, low, average, ratio and delta.
- Export counter and form data into a spreadsheet for analysis, graphs and charts.
This is a great app for counting habits. You can organize your life and get precise track of your habits or conveniently count multiple tallies with Habits & Counters. Anything from figuring out the time spent on a project to just counting cars passing by – the app has got you covered. Habits counter app lets you make these simple and fun:
- Keep an eye on your walking frequency
- Track sleep / commute / work time
- Count cars of different colors / workout reps
- Build healthy meal habits
- Overview your reproductive health
This is a clicker app for tallying, a clicker app designed for iPhone. Clean Clicker is a simple, fast and easy way to count things. Features:
- Add or Subtract your count quickly
- Reset with prompt for added safety
- Day/Night mode included to change the color scheme depending on preference
- Apple Watch Support!!!