We searched the AppStore to find the best iPhone hunting apps for you.
Best hunting apps for iPhone
28 Apr 2021, by AppPicker
iSolunar™ Hunting & Fishing Times, a hunting app for iPhone is the #1 solunar tables tool that determines the best hunting times and best fishing times for any date, any location – worldwide! iSolunar Hunting Times app provides all peak feeding / activity times, times apply to ALL wildlife and fish, easy-to-read tables – no complicated graphics. No subscription fees!
- Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
- Day Rating, Day / Week / Month Views
- Custom Location Mapping (In-App Purchase)
- NEW - Range Finder (In App Purchase with Map)
- NEW - Premium Weather with Tides/Radar (In App Purchase)
- Moon Phase / Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
onX Hunt has been featured in Field and Stream, Outdoor Life and American Hunter as the best hunting app, hiking app, and GPS app for any outdoorsman or hunter. Used by millions of US hunters. View private and public land ownership maps, Hunting Units, roads and all trails, US topographic maps and more! Turn your phone into the best free hunting app with offline maps.
- Aerial view maps and 24K Topographical Maps with GPS Navigation
- Easily measure distances between treestands hunt stands and blinds
- Mark Custom Waypoints: Camp, Truck, Trail Cam, Deer, Elk, etc
- Track the distance, duration, and speed of your hunt with our GPS Hunting Tracker
HuntWise is one hunting app with the ability to help you plan and prepare for the best hunting times to ensure that you don’t come home empty-handed. Whether you are deer hunting, duck hunting, or hunting for a wide range of other species, using HuntWise as your trusted hunt predictor will increase your chances of hitting the mark.
- Private Land Ownership Boundaries
- Understand terrain with topographic contours, hillshade, and satellite imagery
- Read authentic reviews from sportsmen around the country to hear what others are saying about specific gear
- Chat with other professionals about the best gear for all of your hunting needs
The free version of the MyHunt app offers you to create and manage one or more hunting grounds/districts. World map to document your hunting experiences even without a specific hunting area. Your hunting maps - also offline. Invite your hunting friends to your hunting grounds and keep each other up to date - optionally also by using automatic notifications of changes in the area.
- GPS tracking while you are hunting
- Highlighting of important places in your area or the hunting community
- Simple and clear documentation of the game and game sightings on your hunt
- Stay up to date with the news feed from your personal and closed community
ZEISS Hunting for the expert hunter - as a mobile app and on your desktop browser. Calculations tailored to your ZEISS riflescope and your ballistic reticle/ ASV and even for riflescopes from other brands. Share your Hunting Grounds and your entries from hunting diary, ballistics and products with your friends. Atmospheric data ensures the correct calculation and your on-target long-range shot.
- Create your hunting grounds and manage them together with fellow hunters, useful GPS-features assist you while hunting
- All entries shared by you and your friends well-arranged at the newsfeed together with ZEISS News and Promotions
- Easy Configuration of your ZEISS Victory RF via Bluetooth directly in the app
- Hourly weather data and 5-day forecast to plan your trip and atmospheric data for your precise ballistic calculation
HuntStand, with millions of downloads, is the #1 hunting app in the world and is the only hunting- and land-management app you will ever need. This revolutionary app is packed with invaluable mapping, weather, tracking, and social features. Using this app, you will have access to offline weather and maps of your hunt areas.
- Sync Hunting Area maps with HuntStand.com
- View and edit maps using ultra-advanced online mapping features
- Locate your friends using the Friend Finder feature
- View advanced statistics built from your personal harvest and sighting history
The MO Hunting application enables Missouri hunters, anglers, and trappers to purchase, view, and store annual hunting, fishing, and trapping permits and associated details, as well as view permits purchased during the previous year. This application will allow hunters to notch their permit and Telecheck their harvest directly from their deer or turkey permit within the application, using an easy-to-use form.
- In order to log in to MO Hunting, users will need their Conservation Number
- The signed paper or digital copy of the permit should then be exhibited to any officer
- After harvesting a deer or turkey it is still necessary to immediately notch the month and date of harvest on your permit
- You must telecheck your harvest by 10:00 pm on the day of harvest
The iHunt Journal app manages all your hunting memories plus it allows you to research and plan your hunts. You can record your hunts, trophies, observations, and hunting stand locations. Whether your focus is on planning your next hunt based on weather and solunar periods, keeping a trophy gallery and hunting journal, or statistics and research of your past hunts, this is the application you need.
- You can view and edit the location on a live map
- For every event, you can add event data such as time, location, GPS position, and weather
- Check the weather forecasts, wind and temperature, moon phase, sunrise and sunset
- CSV export of harvests allows you maximum flexibility and creativity doing your own statistics and research