No need to do calculations in your head to split the bill. These apps split bills and expenses for you. We searched the AppStore to find you the best bill splitting apps for iPhone.
Best Bill Splitting Apps for IPhone
13 Mar 2021, by AppPicker
The Splitwise app is a bill splitting app designed for iPhone. Splitwise, one of the best bill splitting apps is the easiest way to share expenses with friends and family and stop stressing about “who owes who”. Millions of people around the world use Splitwise to organize group bills for households, trips, and more. Splitwise is great for:
- Roommates splitting rent and apartment bills
- Group trips around the world
- Splitting a vacation house for skiing or at the beach
- Couples sharing relationship costs
- Friends and co-workers who go out to lunch or dinner together frequently
The tab app for iPhone is one of the best bill splitter apps. Tab is the simple way to split a bill among friends. Snap a pic of the receipt and tap your items to claim them. Tax and tip are calculated for you. No more back-of-the-napkin algebra or typing in prices by hand! Once you're ready, you can settle up with integrated Venmo. Here’s how it works:
- Take a picture of your itemized receipt. Tab automatically detects all the items and prices
- Select which items each person ordered
- Tax and tip are automatically divided proportionally
- If it's someone's birthday, you can split their total evenly among everyone else
- View and share detailed summaries of your past bills
Acasa is one of the shared expenses apps. It sets up and manages bills for you, then splits the cost between housemates. It’s the stress-free way to run your home. This splitting bills app is designed for iPhone.
- Get a free quote
- Invite your housemates
- You’ll be able to split costs between you
- Enjoy never having to worry about your bills again
- Takes responsibility of counting everyone’s share off your hands
Splittr app for iPhone, one of the best bill splitting apps helps you to split group expenses on vacations, with your roommates or any other group activity. Simply add expenses as you go and Splittr will tell you who owes who and how much. Invite your friends and everybody can enter expenses with their own devices.
- Works offline
- Syncs with friends
- No registration needed
- All currencies supported
- Categorize your expenses (custom categories available)
This is one of the best apps for bill splitting. Plates app by Splitwise is the quickest, easiest way to split the check at a restaurant. Add items and drag them right on to people's plates, and watch the totals update in real time. Figuring out who owes what has never been so simple and so fun. Want to save time? Enter the most important items, then hit "Split the rest" to share the rest evenly.
- Add up to 10 people
- Drag items to individual plates, or split shared items like appetizers
- Calculate tax and tip