Whether you need to track your work hours or simply organize things better, these time tracking apps for iPhone will help. We fouind the best ones to suit your needs.
Best Time Tracking apps for iPhone
1 May 2021, by AppPicker
The time tracking app for iPhone is QUICK AND EASY to use. This time entry and editing app makes time tracking absolutely painless. With the app you can do a lot including:
- Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks
- Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
- Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
- Set job locations to get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
- Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch and MUCH MORE!
This is a time keeping app designed for iPhone. Hours Keeper is a well-designed, easy to use application with intuitive interface that you can use to easily track your hours worked and calculate your earnings. The time keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, you can generate PDF invoices to send to your clients and track all the billings and the payments
- Weekly and monthly timesheet
- PDF invoices to send to customers
- PDF invoices to send to customers
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month
- Billing and payment tracking and MANY MORE practical features
Emphasis is an app for keeping time. Bring structure to your workflow by utilizing the Pomodoro technique with Emphasis. Pomodoro technique used in this keeping time app is an effective strategy for using time wisely, increase productivity, and achieving greater results, allows you to focus on one task at a time, limit distractions and procrastination. With Emphasis you can take notes and create checklists. It's a highly customizable time tracker with analytics, minimalistic design, and beautiful color themes.
- Define your tasks at hand, make a task list.
- Define a block of time during which you will eliminate all distractions and give all your focus to your tasks. Start the timer and work.
- Take frequent breaks. Regular breaks are conducive to greater productivity and concentration. During these breaks take a breath of fresh air, do some push-ups, stretch, or anything else that helps you to restore your power. Your body will thank you.
- Repeat this work/break cycle and take longer breaks when you feel you need to.
An App for logging time with - TimeLogger2. With an easy and intuitive interface of this time logging app, you can track your time with a single touch. Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data, you'll be able to control and manage your time. aTimeLogger 2 is the right solution for tracking tasks and projects at work, studies and homework, sport exercises, sleeping, any personal activities.
- iOS widget for quick start/stop activities
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML) and MUCH MORE!!!
Worktime tracker is a good assistant to track your work logs if you are paid by hourly basis and if you work in flexible time. Track where you spend time on and where are money from clearly by this worktime tracking app, just start and end timer, this app will record your works log with start/end time, duration, and wages based on the preset pay rate. With this work hours tracker, you can keep track multiple projects and tasks at the same time, get wages reports by weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly or custom date range, also export your work logs by email in format of PDF, CSV or HTM
- Track unlimited projects and tasks.
- Set pay rate of each task.
- Set Daily/Weekly overtime pay rate.
- Set time round, 1/5/10/15/30 minutes is available.
- Track work logs with start/end time, duration, wages, pay rate and note.