If you love to bake or want to learn how then check out our list of the best baking apps for your iPhone. These will come in extra handy for desserts at Christmas dinner!
The best iPhone apps for baking
6 May 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This iPhone baking app is for those who want to know how to make sourdough bread at home. With this bread making app, your home oven will be able to bake one of the delicious sourdough breads, a Rustic White, Stoneground, Walnut and Cranberry, Spelt, Quinoa and Mixed Seed, Hungarian Light Rye, Dark Rye, Olive and Thyme and many more. New recipes are regularly being added to the list.
- Simple scaling of volume and units or by total flour available
- Automatic generation of increase starter stage
- Each recipe can have variations
- Recipes can be defined in baker’s percentages
- Recipes can be converted from weights using the weights input method
Pastry Chef iPhone app for baking is an educational cooking tool developed for people who enjoy food and cooking, particularly desserts. Pastry Chef app provides a list of unique pastry recipes tested in professional kitchens around the World with precise instructions, beautiful photos, chef tips, techniques, product/recipe history and a four-unit converter, all inside a clean and simple user interface.
- RECIPES - world class recipes with exclusive design
- CATEGORIES - get order and easy access to all recipes
- APPENDIX - know the terms, history, tools and ingredients
- SEARCH BAR - find your recipe any time
- CONVERTER - convert temperature, volume, weight and length from within the app
If you are new to baking, then this is the perfect "helper" for you. Make baking easier and learn how with this app.
- For anyone who ever had the misfortune of making a sole-flat cake on their first try
- Plays as the perfect little kitchen helper
- Automatically converts all the measurements you need for your baking needs
- Replaces scales when you have this app
- Intuitive interface
- 24/7 support
Over 6,000 recipes to help you make the most amazing cupcakes. Also gives you tips on decorating the cupcakes.
- Five-star-rated recipes
- 6000 recipes
- Easily decorate cupcakes
- 27 different batters
- 60 types of frosting
Making cake pops is an art form and this app is the "practice" you need before trying the real thing.
- Different batters
- Millions of recipes
- Dozens of different cake toppings
- Hi-res backgrounds
- No ads