If you are looking for ways to save money or to learn how to save money then check out our list of the best iPad apps for saving money.
The best iPad apps for saving money
14 May 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Coupon Sherpa money saving has never been easier thanks to the free Coupon Sherpa app for iPhone. With the good money saving app for iPad, you will revolutionize your shopping experience with access to thousands of in-store, local, online and grocery coupons plus exclusive offers for your favorite retailers, restaurants, grocery stores and shops. Enjoy the saving benefits of the relationships we have with your favorite shopping stops! Just present the coupon you want to use to the cashier and they will scan it directly from your mobile device.
- No cutting, clipping or printing is ever necessary for in-store and online coupons
- Use GPS to find coupons for local stores and restaurants in your area
- Save your favorite stores and easily share deals via social channels, text and email
- Be notified of timely savings near you & find discounts and sales from local stores and restaurants along with popular retailers
- Sort coupons by categories like clothing, shoes, department stores and electronics.
Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Food4Less app, the one of the best iPad apps for saving money. The Food4less iPad app puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and link your Rewards Card to access all these great benefits:
- Create and track Delivery and Ship orders right from the app
- Shop an extended aisle of 1,000s of products from trusted third-party sellers
- Use Kroger Pay at in-store checkout – one scan applies your Rewards Card and payment
- Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order
- View your weekly ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list
- Clip digital coupons and use them to save in-store and online
The DealNews, a good iPad app for finding deals lets you skip all the discount duds that flood the internet, and instead discover the best deals in one convenient place. Shopping experts in DealNews iPad app
sort through thousands of sales and grab only the very best ones. If you ever wished you had a personal shopper that told you what to buy and how to get it on sale, then DealNews is the free app you’ve been waiting for.
- Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s hottest deals, vetted by deal experts
- Deal Alerts – Receive instant notification when that thingamajig you’ve been eyeing goes on sale
- Search Deals – Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
- Save For Later – Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app, then completing your purchase via desktop or tablet
- Coupon Codes – Find online and in-store coupons by store, and easily “clip” them to use during checkout
Create an account and pick your favorite stores and shopping categories with this good iPad app for money saving. The Passion for Saving iPad app gives you a chance to get to the deals you want faster. Now, you can save your favorite deals for viewing later. The app makes it easy to share information with friends & family using the iOS share features.
- Get the best coupons, deals, freebies, recipes & more
- Learn How to Coupon or get Savings Tips from the Home screen
- Pick your favorite stores and shopping categories
- Save your favorite deals for viewing later
Manage your budget on a daily basis with the help of this great app.
- Clean budgeting interface
- Daily “wishlist”
- Easy glancing functions
- Complete spending behavior
- Accumulative budget functions
Take control of your finances by downloading this app.
- 3000 positive reviews
- Budget booking app
- Simple interface
- Uncluttered screens
- Complete PDF reports