Do you enjoy baking? Are you looking for some delicious new recipes? Perhaps, you are trying to learn how to bake? Whatever your need or desire, we have a tasty list of apps that will definitely satiate you. Our best baking apps for iPad list have over 100,000 recipes, video tutorials, tips, cooking tools and more. Check out our list today and spice up your baking endeavors.
The best baking apps for iPad
29 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This baking recipes app will help you to bake something delicious. Find a classic recipe or be inspired to try something new. Baking Recipes & ideas is a free app that adds whole of recipes on your pocket. They will guide you how to bake at home very simply, with a wide variety of topics for you to choose and search recipes. Bread, desserts, ice cream, sauces, scones – bake up something for every occasion.
- 14 topics of cake recipes
- Baking Recipes is more detailer than a cookbook
- We bring nutrition information and note healthy foods
- Comment and rate your recipes, choose your favorite recipe, create a list of ingredients
Perfect Bake is a great baking tutorial app. The Perfect Bake system includes this app and a smart scale. It weighs each ingredient for accuracy and uses built-in timers to alert you when you’re done mixing, baking, or cooling. The virtual bowl fills up as you add ingredients, showing you exactly when to stop. Perfect Bake does the math for you—whether you’re changing the size of your cake pan, the quantity of cookies you want to bake, or adjusting for the amount of chocolate chips you have on hand.
- Try something new from hundreds of mouthwatering recipes
- The app guides you step-by-step through adding ingredients, mixing, portioning, and baking
- No measuring! The virtual bowl fills in real-time as you add ingredients and tells you when to stop
- Perfect Bake measures everything by weight for utmost accuracy
- It does all the math for you to scale your recipe to your specification
- Use the recipe editor to enter your own recipes or customize existing ones
Cake Recipes is a baking app that cuts down on the cooking time with these quick and easy to make food recipes. All recipes use simple ingredients that are easily available and inexpensive. If you are interested in learning how to cook healthy and yet simple recipes, you are in the right place.
- Detailed, easy-to-follow recipe instructions
- 500+ video recipes
- On the fly search recipes by ingredients or dish name
- A recipe box to save your favorite recipes all in one place
This app features some of the most popular recipes from world-renowned chefs ranging from Ina Garten to Rachel Ray to Guy Fieri! It will provide users with a booster dose of inspiration that will turn them into master chefs or simply help them find the recipe of the amazing dish they just saw being prepared on Food Network. There are more than 70,000 recipes in the database ranging from cocktails to desserts to healthy meals. A separate collection of how-to videos will help users learn the basics of cooking.
- Get recipes from any Food Network show in real time
- Get inspired by over 70,000 recipes
- How-to videos to learn the basics
- Recipes from renowned chefs
- Free baking app
When cooking food, it's important to have a converter handy in order to get the right measurements. Kitchen Dial is the right tool to help users find the right conversion while they are cooking. Since this app is integrated with the gyroscope and accelerometer, it works without having to touch the screen, which is a great feature for those who like to get their hands dirty during food prep. Users can upgrade the app for an IAP that costs $1.99, and it removes ads along with providing some other handy features.
- Free and lightweight app
- Convert measurements with ease
- Use a dial to pick out your units
- Gyroscope and accelerometer enabled
- Remove ads for $1.99
This amazing app has a vast and varied database of recipes that are created by home cooks as well as by professional chefs. The recipe collection is now up to almost 200,000 and users can discover new cuisines and tastes through this app. Through discovering new recipes, users can start to create their own library of favorite dishes. Shopping lists can also be created via this app and shared via social media. A meal planner can be availed via the in-app purchase.
- Sprawling database of 200,000 recipes
- Build a library of your favorite recipes
- Access recipes via any device with internet
- Create a shopping list
- Plan out your meals - IAP feature
This free and lightweight app was created to help those who enjoy experimenting with making various types of breads. It does not come with a collection of recipes, rather, it is for the users to enter their own recipes and later tinker around with the ingredients to create the most amazing breads that suit their preferences. Users can change up the quantities to create a bigger yield and even get really geeky with the hydration rates and percentages.
- Create and edit your own recipes
- Change up the quantities for more bread
- Hydration rates and percentages
- Baking notes and photos
- Sorting functions
If you ever get stuck on a cooking problem, this app is the right one for you. This app has not only a database of amazing curated unique recipes from around the world, but also has an interface where users can connect with an experienced chef in order to get solutions to their problem in real time. This takes up the model of a networking app where you would create and build your own profile and connect with chefs to draw knowledge and inspiration. There are experts on this app from various curlinary styles as well as those who specialize in specific techniques.
- Curated recipes from around the world
- Create your profile and connect with other chefs
- Get inspired
- Solve your culinary problems in real time
- Become a better cook