If you are a hairstylist by trade or just love to keep up with the latest hair fashions and trends then check out our list of the best hairstylist apps for your iPhone.
The best hairstyling apps for iPhone
10 Jun 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Discover more than 420 hairstyles and enjoy trying them with one of the best hairstyling apps for iPhone. Change the colour, contrast, brightness and saturation in seconds. Enjoy the Beauty Score options in the Perfect Hairstyle app. Looking for a new hairstyle? Just not sure what will suit you? Upload your picture and try on a new hairstyle, see if suits you? Option to compare your different hairstyles. You will know which one is better for you through the beauty score.
- Free hairstyles in various lengths to try on
- Option to buy style packages with more than 420 hairstyles in total
- Take a photo, Use your photo album
- Use Facebook photos, even of friends, post to your wall
- Post in Twitter too, if you wish
- Understand what suits your face shape
The Hairstyles game app if for those who like experimenting with different hairstyles. 'Try Hairstyle Lite' is Lite Version of 'Try Hairstyle'. Try on a new hairstyle.
1.Take a photo or Load one from Photo Albums.
2.Select a hairstyle.
3.Fit a hairstyle to a face by Dragging and Pinching in/out.
- Change Hair Color.
- Rotate Hairstyle.
- Share (E-mail,Facebook,Twitter, etc.)
- Simple operation.
If you are a professional working at a salon or spa, this app will help you keep track of your clients, appointments, and more.
- Keep a separate address book from your Contacts list
- Save appointments, history, photos, notes, birthdays, allergies, and more
- Leave comments on each client and search for text
- Get reports on the services, tips, and more
- Broadcast features for clients including thank you messages, birthday, anniversary, and more
Experiment with all kinds of hairstyles and see which look suits you best, thanks to this wonderfully quirky and technically superior app
- Simple and clear UI
- Hairstyles for both men and women included
- Experiment with a variety of hairstyles and colors
- Save results as photos on your camera roll to show your hairstylist
- Share ideas on Facebook or email
This app claims to have been the first hairstyling app designed especially for men, and it's a really fun one to play around with!
- Load photos from your camera roll
- Get the right fit by editing the photo's as well as the style's placement, size, and rotation
- Save and share your photos via email, Twitter, Facebook, and iMessage
- Add captions to your photo!
- Flip the side from which your hair is parted
Add streaks or global highlights to your locks with this app!
- Try on hair colors in an instant
- Beautiful yet simple user interface
- Colors correspond to actual shades
- Apply filters put your face on a magazine cover
- Save and share your photo with friends via social media networks or email
Find out the latest trends in the world of beauty using this awesome Beautylish app.
- Shop in the boutiques for new and exclusive beauty products
- Get photos of hairstyles to get inspired
- Step-by-step tutorials for creating beautiful braids and hairstyles
- Ask questions in the in-app forum
- Filter beauty products by brand
Whether you are looking to have some fun experimenting with hairstyles or seriously want to decide which one to get, this app will help you figure out the perfect mane for your face and style!
- Try on over 15 hairstyles in the free app with more than 600 styles that can be unlocked
- Over 50 hair color options for each style
- Import and save finished photos to camera roll
- Post your photo to Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Get a greater understanding of which hairstyle suits your face
Ever wondered what you'd look like if you were Japanese? This app will give you a hairstyle makeover to help you visualize this.
- Intuitive interface
- Quick and easy results
- Free entertainment source
- Make yourself or your friends look like a Japanese girl
- Choose from a variety of cute hairstyles