If you still rely on email to communicate with friends and family, then check out our list of the best email apps for your iPhone.
The best email apps for iPhone
8 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Welcome to unparalleled speed, no ads, less spam, and all your email accounts in one place. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Email helps you take control of an overflowing inbox with intuitive features to unsubscribe from junk, block senders, bulk delete and notification settings that you can configure the way you want.
- See your upcoming meetings, travel itinerary, bills due, smart unsubscribe suggestions, and more at a glance.
- View your mailbox in a sleek, dark palette at night to spare your eyes from harsh blue light.
- Read receipts are blocked from being sent back to any sender tracking your email activity.
- Unsubscribe from spam with a single tap and clear your inbox of unwanted messages
Get through your email at lightning speed with Spark, the email client for the savvy iPhone user. This app can only be described as “smart” as it automatically detects the category of your email message, and groups it with similar messages. The app can identify what is personal, what’s a newsletter, and more. Distinguish easily and quickly between a marketing email and a birthday card from your sister. You can reply to an email with just a tap: send a quick reply by tapping a button that will enter a short pre-loaded response. The app even works with Apple Watch, to make it even easier to acknowledge and reply to messages.
- Smart email client
- Identifies categories of emails
- One tap to reply
- Choose from pre-loaded responses
- Free email client for iPhone
ClearSlide Mail is a multiple award-winning app that integrates directly to CRM systems, capturing customer engagement and interaction and updating automatically within opportunity and account records. Get critical customer insight from virtually any device. Features include secure access for iCloud, Outlook, Gmail, and more. Calendars and contacts can be managed easily from within the app. Insert presentations, send personal video messages, create, forward and open attachments, sync emails with Safesforce or with your CRM system, and even get real-time analytics on views, and responses. This app is always free, so get it for every iPhone in your salesforce and do a better job managing customer contact.
- Multi award-winning app
- Get customer insight
- Manage contacts from within app
- Get analytics
- Insert presentations
If you're looking for a reliable and full-feature email provider look no further than the Gmail app. This app provides you with mobile access to your Gmail inbox and provides you with real-time notifications. With the app you'll be able to move through up to five different accounts, enjoy threaded conversations complete with profile pictures, make use of the inbox search tool, view your Google contacts and calendar through the app, receive and send out attachments, respond to Google Calendar invites, and so much more. This one is sleek and modern enough that it can even be used for a business email provider.
- Access your emails while on the go
- The app offers real-time notifications
- Search your inbox
- View and respond to Google Calendar invites
- View Google contacts
- Receive and sent attachments
- The app is loaded with user-friendly features
Gmail App ReviewGmail app review
For those that use Yahoo Mail, Gmail, or Hotmail as their email provider the myMail app can act as a handy way to manager all your messages in one central location. The app also supports AOL email, iCloud, MSN, and Outlook. Instead of spending time switching from one provider to the next, wouldn't it be nice to get it all in one simple location? The app offers push notifications, you can create emails from within it, there is a Touch ID support and a PIN lock, you can use filters, and perform a search. Making it even more versatile the app also supports the Apple Watch.
- The app works with a number of popular email providers
- The app supports the Apple Watch
- Make use of Touch ID and a PIN lock
- There are push notifications
- Perform a search and use the filters to find what you want
myMail app review: your free email manager for Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN, and AOL MailmyMail app review: new and improved!
The CloudMagic Email app is a multi-functional app that works with some of the biggest accounts out there such as Google Apps, iCloud, Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Office 356 and other IMAP accounts. Users can make use of the app on all their mobile devices including the Apple Watch. The goal of the app is to make you more productive when it comes to emailing, and with that in mind all kinds of tools have been built in. These include such things as instant push notifications, if you lose your device your data can be erased remotely, there are interactive notifications, sync your preferences and account across your devices, use one central inbox, and so much more.
- The app supports a large variety of IMAP accounts
- Get interactive and push notifications
- Sync your preferences and account across your devices
- Use one central inbox
CloudMagic app review
Sometimes you just want to go with the tried and true methods of emailing such as the Yahoo Mail app offers. Through this app not only will you be able to have full email access but you can also view weather details, news, entertainment headlines, sports news, and more. It’s more of a social experience than just an email provider. You are given 1,000GB worth of free storage, so you've likely got more than enough space for your emails. Additional features include being able to search through your files, messages, and contacts, you can manage your emails using swipe gestures, sort your messages into folders, and plenty more.
- Enjoy up to 1,000GB of free storage
- Manage emails with ease
- Create folders to place messages into
- Access news, sports scores, weather details, and more through the app