If you enjoy cycling or like to watch it on TV then check out our list of the best cycling apps for your iPhone.
The best iPhone apps for cycling
1 Nov 2019, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Want to know where you really are with your biking? Well, this app tells you all that information and more!
- Sees how far you’ve gone from your starting point
- Tracks your average speed based on the distance you have covered
- Useful for your cycling
- Units can be viewed in meters and kilometers
- Can also be used for walking
Track your routes, check your stats, and never get lost with the help of this GPS-supported app.
- Designed for all Apple devices
- Can also be used for running and walking
- No login required
- Records your biking sessions
- 120 different configurations
Here's another comprehensive tracking app for your cycling adventures.
- Tracks your distance simply by “speaking” up
- Occasional audio alert functions
- Tracks all the necessary metrics
- Counts the number of calories burned
- Also keeps up with your elevation profile
This highly-acclaimed app turns cycling into an MMORPG as you run and ride to beat your friends' scores!
- Daily leaderboards
- Tracks runs with GPS
- Optional premium functions
- Get premium gear and deals
- Intuitive interface
This app is made especially for athletes to log their workouts with ease.
- Receive details on the time taken
- Check out how much distance you've covered
- Pace and speed is also displayed
- Log your workouts
- Tag workouts with location, weather, elevation, and more