Whether you love the beach, plan on visiting one soon, or wish you could be at one right now then check out our list of the best beaches apps for your iPad.
The best beaches apps for iPad
20 Aug 2014, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Beach TV is an app that aims to provide hyper-local insight into Panama City Beach, 30A, Apalachicola and Florida’s Gulf Coast beaches.
- Dedicated to covering the sun-and-sand lifestyle
- Essential viewing for tourists
- Made for those wishing to live full-time on a sandy property
- Best travel guide that you never knew you needed
- 100% news
This app is a must-have for your next visit to Laguna Beach. It includes the weather, tide tables, hotel and restaurant guides, activity information, and even real-time trolley & bus info via GPS so you can plan out your vacation from start to finish.
- A beautiful place populated by equally awesome people
- Experience what The Beach Boys were singing about 60 years ago
- A prime download for this purpose
- Over 100 galleries
- Simple interface
Laguna Beach Travel Info app review: your travel companion guide