If you enjoy trying foods from different cultures and ethnicities, then check out our list of the best iPad apps for foreign dishes.
The best iPad apps for foreign dishes
10 Jul 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The all-new Epicurious app makes it even easier to find the world’s best recipes, watch incredible food videos, and cook delicious meals. Their top-to-bottom overhaul includes weekly content updates to inspire you, along with videos of your favorite recipes. You can still explore over 35,000 tested recipes from publishers like Bon Appetit, Gourmet, HarperCollins, and more, plus recipe reviews and ratings from home cooks like you.
- Latest Recipe and Video Feeds: New content added every day
- Recipe Box: Save your favorite recipes so that they’re only a tap away
- Shopping List: Easily create shopping lists on the fly
- Smart Kitchen Timer: Know exactly how long it takes to cook
- Seasonal Ingredients Finder: Eat local and find out what foods are fresh at farms near you right now
- Ingredients Toggle: New mode lets busy cooks view ingredients with just a tap of a button — no need to scroll.
Kitchen Stories, the winner of Apple’s Design Award—now it’s your turn! Download it now to be inspired by thousands of free recipes, HD instructional videos, and articles about cooking and baking. Plus, publish your own recipes to share with our global community of home cooks. It’s easy to use and offers a variety of irresistible recipes that appeal to beginners and experts alike. Ready to get cooking?
- Show off your cooking skills by uploading your own recipes to share
- Set up your personal profile and save your favorite recipes in personalized cookbooks
- Activate “cooking mode” to be guided effortlessly through recipes, step-by-step
- Plan your grocery list with the automatically generated shopping list
- Rate and share your favorite recipes
- Use the measurement converter to easily adapt ingredient measurements according to serving size servings
Spicy Recipes SMART Cookbook is a good app to explore worldwide recipes which are not only tasty but peppery too. The recipes will evoke taste buds to enjoy fiery food. The app has a vast offline collection of more than 1200 Spicy Recipes. Stimulate your taste buds and learn how to cook delicious Spicy Recipes in an easy, step by step way!
- The app has major categories like: Vegan, Vegetarian, Non-vegetarian, Snacks, Appetizers, Entree, Accompaniments, and many more.
- All Spicy Recipes have been organized and cataloged, so that you can easily find any recipes by Courses, and Ingredients.
- Choose your Dietary needs for Vegetables, Fruits, Seafood, Meats, Grains, Sweets, Drinks and more.
- 3000+ Tips around Food, HouseHold, Remedy, Health, Kitchen & Wellness.
Gawk at some beautiful photos of food from around the world with this app. Also learn from over 250,000 recipes.
- 250,000 recipes
- Updated regularly
- Photos from users all over the world
- Highly visual browsing
- Cloud syncing
A tremendous guide to regional dishes. This app is very in-depth and goes well beyond the popular or well-known dishes.
- Regional Turkish cuisines
- 120 custom reviews
- Varied search functions
- Quirky writings
- Updated listings