Stress can wreak havoc on the body if you let it. Check out our list of the best iPhone apps for stress awareness and learn how to avoid, prevent or manage stress.
The best iPhone apps for stress awareness
30 Apr 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
A place to feel better: Sanvello premium access is free to everyone during the COVID-19 crisis—no action required. It’s their small way of supporting you during this challenging time. Sanvello gives you clinically validated techniques to help you manage your moods and thoughts, so you can understand what works for you to feel better.
- The #1 app for stress, anxiety, and depression with over 3 million users.
- Sanvello helps you understand you: Our thoughts, moods, and behaviors all shape how we feel.
- Sanvello gives you the help, support, and resources you need to feel more in control and happier over time.
- Amazing new features like: the ‘mood tracker.’ Swipe to rate how you’re feeling, and spot patterns that help you understand influences that shape your mood.
Check out this app and let it help you to reduce your stress.
- Beautiful reads
- Exclusive composition
- Seamless script
- Hypnotic tracks
- Latest meditation techniques
Sometimes all we need is an inspirational word to help us feel stress free.
- Very helpful
- Daily quotes
- Works with native SMS
- Links with Facebook
- Intuitive interface
Reduce your stress through better sleeping with the help of this app.
- Reduces stress
- Combines custom sounds
- Links with your fave CD
- Useful for physiotherapy
- 48 relaxing music tracks
We all need to take a break during our busy day. Use this app to maximize your breaks.
- Helps you to relax
- Relaxing audios
- Complete meditation app
- 30 years of resources
- Guided meditation