If you enjoy cycling or like to watch it on TV then check out our list of the best cycling apps for your iPad.
The best iPad apps for cycling
19 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This app is for anyone interested in the world of road cycling. Sign up for an account in order to share and chat about your cycling photos and stories, vote on GCN show regulars like ‘Hack or Bodge’, watch the latest videos from GCN and GCN Tech, be inspired by amazing ride locations across the globe and become part of the world’s leading cycling community. In this version of the app you are able to
- Sign up for an account in order to upload photos and details of your bikes, the places you love to ride, your latest bike hacks and upgrades, or anything else related to cycling.
- Sign up for an account in order to have your say on everything our community is sharing.
- Catch up with our GCN and GCN Tech shows and learn how to become a better cyclist.
- Interact with other cyclists like you, find out more about the bikes they love and discover the amazing places.
If you’re planning to indulge yourself in some adrenaline-soaked marathons, then downloading this app should be a priority for you!
- Aggregates all of the hottest news from around the world
- Info from cycling, triathlon, and the nearest “Iron Man” competitions happening soon
- Helps you get a leg up in your training
- Does you a favor with your health
- Add favorite articles
Named as one of the top apps of 2014 by TIME Magazine, this app is an advanced app for tracking your cycling stats including bike speed, cadence, power, and more.
- Advanced application for cyclists
- Personal fitness app
- No required login
- Excludes stopped time
- 120 configurable announcements
This app was built from the ground up for iOS devices, and it'll ensure that the iPad is all you need for tracking all your biking parameters on one convenient platform.
- Supports any type of activity
- Records every activity you would do
- Auto-stop detection
- Easy swiping
- Helps you beat your previous workouts
Whether you want to track your cycling data for personal use, or you wish to race your friends (or even your past self!), this app is sure to help you accomplish that.
- Advanced type of app
- Completely designed for mobile use
- Records a wealth of data
- Rich features
- Records your vital stats
This is a cycling game with three game modes and 15 different courses! Go up against the computer for an additional ten challenges.
- Realistic graphics
- Gameplay functions
- Can be made for both country and city roads
- Five difficulty levels
- Improves your performance
This app has it all, be it tracking features, leaderboards, and the ability to race against friends.
- Lets you handle the pressure of real-world cycling
- Exploits your competitive drive
- Allows you to compare your bike runs against other enthusiasts all over the world
- Global leaderboards
- Gives a whole new meaning to going pedal-to-the-metal
This app brings you the world's leading cycling magazine, Bicycling, to your fingertips, as it covers all that you need to know from the world of cycling.
- Monthly issues
- Find the perfect ride for your purpose
- Renewable functions
- Intuitive interface
- 24/7 support
Optimize your biking experience as you monitor your indoor as well as outdoor cycling and training.
- Easy mapping functions
- Custom splits
- Records your tracks
- Integrates with third-party apps
- Easy tracking functions